Dee

We had to be in the club for a good hour or so. Janeal was a real cool chick, she had me almost forgetting about Amber. The club was doing the rest. I was standing at the bar waiting on me and Janeal's drinks to come.

" So you having fun?" I heard Nessa yell over the music.

She was looking sexy as usual. Ace always got the good ones. I laughed and shook my head yeah.

" That's good I lost Ace I don't know where her drunk ass is," She yelled over the music, she was looking in the crowd for Ace. I looked over and spotted Ace dancing with some chick. Ace had a blunt in one hand and a bottle of some vodka in another I shook my head. I grabbed Vanessa by her hand and led her to a somewhat quite spot in the club.

" Hey Nessa watch Ace okay. She ain't all there. I mean she may seem fine but she is still pissed off about what had happen earlier," I told her.

She looked at me a nodded.

" Now, look she over there dancing with some chick," I told her and pointed in Ace direction.

She looked over and bit the inside of her lip.

" Don't trip she not  thinking about that girl, but you do need to go over there and take that damn bottle from her. I'm not sure if she in her 'fuck it' mood or in her 'fight a nigga ' mood," I told her and Vanessa nodded her head.

" Thanks Dee. Let me go get her then," she said.

She gave me a hug and walked off to where Ace was. She tapped Ace on her shoulder, Ace turned around and smiled. She wrapped her arm around her waist and they started kissing.

I made my way back over with me and Janeals drink. She was on the dance floor moving her hips to the beat that the Dj had coming throw the speakers. I must admit babygirl had moves, and they were definitely hypnotizing me with ever sway of her hips. I placed our drinks on the table and made way over. I walked up and placed my arms around her waist. She started to pop her body into mines.

" Damn shorty you got some moves on ya," I whispered in her ear.

" Well I'm trying to capture somebody attention," She told me as she turned around to face me.

" Well you don't have to try very hard," I told her and licked my lips.

She smiled and turned back around and grinded her ass right into my pelvis. Short keep this up we gonna end up fucking, and we only just meet.

" Oh, I ain't trying very hard at all," She said over the music.

I laughed. Shorty is cocky. I like that.