Ace

I didn't want to be ass but she pissed me off, girl or not I don't like when people act fake around me. I think you out to get me. And two I had to dip out . I felt like somebody had been watching me at the mall. if KC had his goons here I ain't want her to get hurt. I called Dee and Rob and them what was up.

Seeing as KC only wanted one of us. I decided to be the bait. It only made sense to me, I had a bike and both my phone and bike have gps tracking on them just in case some shit happened. I walked out the mall, that's when I notice this to dumbass niggas following me. One was big black bald; he had a big think mustache. The other dude looked like he was mixed with black and something else. He had his hair braid up, with a goatee. He also had a tattoo of an Ape on his arm.

I walked over to my bike and lifted the seat up and placed my cell phones in there. I took out my bike gloves so it wouldn't look so suspicious, I placed my helmet on. I hopped on my bike started it up and took off. No more than 15 minutes into my ride I see two cars in my side mirrors closing in on me. I hit the throttle hoping to widen the gap back up. I refuse to get taken and not put up a fight I turned down 22nd street hoping to hit some heavy traffic, and I do. I started to weave in and out of traffic I look back to see them stuck.

By the time I am out of traffic. I notice that I am still being trailed. They got more than two cars trailing me. This shit is ridiculous. I have to figure a way out of this shit. I looked over to my right and notice that the sidewalk is damn near empty. I put my hand on my thigh; I look over to the right and merger all the way to the fucking side walk. Easy.

I looked down at my speedometer and notice I'm hitting about 60mph on the fucking side side walk. I was in my zone when I heard some people screaming I look up. That when I see a car coming at me and group of people. I lean left, and me and my bike were now back in the street. I make this sharp left turn on to an old back pave road.

It's hell of abandon warehouse back here. I was so busy focusing on my whereabouts I didn't realize that I was being forced off the road. I hit this huge as pothole and lost control of my bike. The next thing I know bike and me were now laying on the pavement. I hit the ground hard as fuck, I laid on the ground unable to get up. My vision was blurry, and the last image I see is the big black nigga staying over me smirking. By the time I came to I was in a warehouse tied to a chair, and my head was killing me along with my shoulder which I'm sure was dislocated.

" So Ace, your finally woke up?"

I heard KC voice . All I could taste in my mouth was blood and dirt so I did what most people who taste nasty shit in their mouth do I spit it out. I kind of watched as it as the floor of the warehouse mix with the contents of what I just spit out. It kind of reminds me of oil and water. It didn't want to mix. I looked up at KC, he was nothing. I could take him. He had to be 5'2 no more than 145 pounds. That's why he got so much protection.

This nigga was no were near pretty. He teeth looked like they were thrown in form a distance, he had this box cut fade dude had to be about 23 and stuck in 90's. His voice was no deeper than 12 year old girl. He had to be one of the lightest nigga I have ever seen. He kind of remind me of a wanna be Kid from those house party movies.

" What the fuck you want bitch," I said.

I wasn't scared of his ass. If anything I was annoyed and pissed. I took the time to check out my surroundings. I was tied to a wooden chair, big mistake. I notice that there was no floor just dirt, it was a table, with a few gun clips on it. I looked up to notice that there was a catwalk, and a total of about 9 lights that only half worked. So it was kind of dim in here. I shook my head, amateur. I looked to my right and notice the doorway. That's my way out. I doubt I am going to have time to think of a plan so I'm just going to have to improvise.