Dee

We had been here for about 3 weeks now. We had done a lot of shit. Chillng , clubbing a lot of shopping. We decided to have a BBQ today. The girls were leaving in a week. We where gonna stay so we can put our plan in motion. I just hope it goes over smoothly.

"Hey, baby you okay?" Jeneal asked me.

"Yeah baby," I said.

She handed me my cup of Henny. She sat down on my lap. I ran my hand up and down her back. She shivered a bit. We hadn't had sex since they last time we did it. When we she came looking for me.

She leaned back into me.

"You wanna go inside?" I asked her.

I planted kisses on her shoulder.

"MMM.. for what?"

"You know why," I told her.

She laughed. I had to sex her. I knew I was gonna break down during these two months I was gonna be away from her. I was gonna call or something.

"No, we just can't leave, besides we would have to go back to the house," she said.

I sighed and sipped on my drink. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Rob ass. He was on the grill.

He text me back. I looked up at him and he laughed and I shurrged my shoulders.

" Come on, " I said.

"Hey Ace we bout to run in town real quick,"

Ace looked at me and laughed. Town was always the code word when we were out here for fucking.

She nodded her head. Vanessa was sitting on her lap playing with her hands. They was so in fucking love, Nessa was gonna be depressed as shit. I knew Ace knew that shit. So I also kind knew we wasn't all gonna last for three months. We probably just gonna be missing long enough for people to think we dead that should be at least a 4 weeks.

"Why we going in town?"

"We not,"

I helped her in the car and drove down to the crib. I still was sipping on my cup.

"Uh okay," she said.

I pulled up to the crib and got out the car. I walked around and opened the door. She got out and looked at me like I was crazy. I smiled and grabbed her hand and led her into the crib and up to our room.

"Really?" She said.

I closed the door and walked over to her.

"Shut up baby," I told her.

My lips came crashing down on to hers. The kiss was rushed but full of lust. She tasted like the orange pop she was drinking. I bit down on her bottom lip. She wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled back and looked at me.

"Damn baby," She said.

She licked her lips. She started to unbutton the short sleeve button up I had on. I untied the string to her bikkin top.