Ace

I can't believe this shit. I've tried hard as fuck to erase that bitch out of my life, and I almost was there until now. She had two kids with her, they had to be no older than 1 and 2 years old. I was at the register and paying for all this shit, cause Nessa aint' have no money on her. I feel bad for treating Vanessa like shit, but when I get mad I take it out on everybody.

" Alesha, you just gonna pretend like I don't exist?" Amani asked me.

I cringe when I heard voice. She was the second oldest out of the three of us.

" Amani, go away. I don't ever want to see or hear from your bitch ass again," I looked at her.

My words where laced with venom.

" Alesha I am your damn sister. I'm sorry for what happen all those years ago," She said.

I looked her in her eyes. She wanted something. She never like me. I looked at Nessa who looked both scared and confused.

" What the fuck you want?" I asked her.

I took the change and placed it back into my pocket.

" Alesha, momma is sick. We've been trying to find you for the last 7 years," She told me.

I shrugged my shoulders, and grabbed the cart and started to walk away.

" Alesha, you just gonna walk away from me?" Amani asked me.

I nodded my head and walked out the store.

" Baby?" Vanessa looked at me as I opened the trunk and started putting everything in there.

" Maybe you should talk to her, see your moms. I mean she did give birth to you and everything," She said.

I slammed my trunk shut.

" Why Vanessa? So she can talk her shit? So she can tell me how happy she was when I left or that I'm not what the fuck she wanted, a got damn mistake. Man fuck that shit. I was gone for damn near 12 years and now my fake ass sister wants to come up and try to fix shit. I can't allow people to hurt me back into my life. I'm not that got damn forgiving. I will always have that shit fucking craved on my neck. They fucking crossed me out of the family. I'm just doing what they asked. Not claiming them," I told her.

She walked over to me and stood in front of me.

" Ace, baby I don't complete understand where you are coming from. But I don't know that you should talk to them. Listen to what they have to say. Your mother is sick she might even die, you can't let her go to the grave with her thinking that she won. That she has beaten you. You have to let her see that even without her in your life that you made something of yourself. Even though it's not legit," She told me.

I inhaled deeply. I saw Amani coming out the store with her two shorties.

" You know I'm not use to getting advice from yo ass. I'm always dishing it out to you," I told her and looked at her.

" Yeah, well hurry up before I get in trouble," She told me.

I bent down and pecked her lips. I ran over to Amani and gave her my number. I told her to call me sometime this week and we will all meet up.

I got back in the car and we took off to the picnic. Damn I'm starting to hate the weekends. It's always something popping off. I'm start back to going to church.