Nicki

I was still in the warehouse, and hella horny. I always get horny when I see Ace kill somebody. I mean she just looks so fucking sexy, when she is pissed off. I walked by her office and saw her sitting in her chair with a bottle of Proton, and a blunt. I pushed the door open. I knew she was talking to some other girl but that ain't gonna stop me from getting my nut off.

" Whats up baby?" I walked over and sat on her desk.

Her eyes were kind of low and she gave me a crooked smile and nodded her head. Yeah I could undeniably get my pussy licked tonight. I moved around to the desk and sat on her lap. I placed my arm around her neck and started to kiss behind her ear. She didn't even make a sound. I pulled back and looked at her.

" Whats wrong Ace?" I asked her as I stroked the side of her face.

" Did you watch the tapes?" she looked at me and placed her hand on my thigh.

I nodded my head yes.

" Did you see this little nigga let these motherfuckers in?" she asked me with a serious look and she began to sober up.

" Yeah, we still for his ass baby," I told her as I began to rub the back of her neck.

She wasn't falling for any of this shit tonight. She grabbed my arm.

" When you find him call me,"

She stood up damn near letting me fall off her lap. She stretched and got her car keys.

" Damn Ace,"

She looked over at me and shook her head.

"I got a girl now I can't be fucking around like that and besides I shouldn't be mixing business with pleasure any way. After you,"

She opened the door. Damn sometime I can't stand her smart ass mouth, I walked out the office and she locked it up. I don't what she think this is but I will get her back, she just don't know that she is my undercover lover.