Vanessa

"ACE! Would you stop shooting me go shoot somebody else please," I yelled as I looked down at my laser gun and Ace's name popped up. Damn it she has been shooting me since we got in here.

"You should have never hurt my feelings or lack thereof," She yelled back at me I laughed at her.

" Rissa help me Ace and Robby keep shooting me," I yelled.

" Nigga help you.. Who gonna help me Ace, Robby, and Dee shooting my ass,"

"Shit,"

My vest vibrates. I looked down at my gun to see Rissa name.

" Come on Rissa you suppose to be on my side,"

I laughed.

" Nigga I am number 11 out of 13," I turned around and shot Rissa right back.

" Come on now. I'm trying to come up in this game,"

I laughed I went on my hunt for Ace's ass.

We had 5 minutes and I have shot everybody in here except for Ace's ass and I was ranked 6 out of 13 not bad for my first time. I was coming around the corner and Ace came from nowhere and shot me. I lost my footing and fell.

"Wait let me get up,"

Ace was standing over me shooting the mess out of me.

"Umm nope,"

Amber saw Ace standing over me and came to help me she shot Ace and helped me up. When I got up I looked at Ace and grinned. She looked at me and smirked right before she took off running I was right behind her until she turned a corner. I was walking very slowly and trying not to get caught. I felt Ace grab my ass and run.

" Ace!"

I heard her laugh and took off behind her again. I saw her go into this dead end, I got her ass now. I started to walk over there. She got nowhere to run. As I was closing in on the space were Ace was I felt somebody pull me close to them.

" You looking for me," I looked and Ace was looking down at me smiling.

Damn she had a pretty as smile.

" Yeah I was.." I took my gun and shot her in her shoulder.

I felt her vest vibrate against mine.

"Feel better now," She looked down at her gun and laughed.

" Yup a ton. Even thought yo rank ain't get knocked down,"

Just as I was about to walk away she pulled me back by my elbow. She looked at me and licked her lips. I smiled at her. I can't help but wonder what is going on in her head. The way she was looking at me was making me a little bit nervous.

She took a few steps closer to me not once breaking the trance that she had put me in. She took her hand and grab my vest and pulled me closer. She bent down and kissed me. I couldn't believe she was kissing me in public. She took her tongue and parted my lips gently. I can't believe she is tonguing me down in a public setting, what if somebody other than the crew sees us. I was about to pull away, but I couldn't allow myself to.

She had this hold on me. Her tongue was engaging mines in this wrestling matching .I don't know at what point but both are laser guns dropped from our grasp. She pulled her lips away from mines only to pull me closer and to slip her hand on the back of my neck. She pecked my lips and then sucked on my bottom lip as I sucked on her top lip. I wrapped my arms around her neck so that I wouldn't lose my balance. She already had my head spinning and had put any thoughts of getting caught by other people to and halt. She bit my bottom lip once more and I pecked her on hers.

She looked at me and smiled and I touched my lips. Fuck her lips are soft as hell. I was thinking about another kiss when the warning buzzer went off which caused me to jump. She laughed and put her arm around my waist and we made our way back to the area where you first get your guns and vest.

"Your lips are so soft... I love em, "

She laughed at me. In fact her lips were big. Not as big as lil mama's lips or Jay-z's. One thing is that Ace fit hers not like lil mama's who made her look like a damn monkey.

" Yours are soft like pillows too," She told me and then laughed at her own statement and so was I.

" You know what this means right?" she asked as we put our stuff on the little rack thing.

" No what?" she looked at me

"You my lady now," She told me simple.