Vanessa

Even though I don't like the fact she cut her hair I must say it did look good on her. I guess Nicki is right I am too damn weak for this shit, but I'm sure I can toughen up. Ace was driving, and I was sitting in the passenger seat. I looked over at her, she looked like she was tired, but she didn't seem stress.

" Does it feel good to be home?" I asked her.

She pulled up to the red light and looked at me.

" Yeah, it does. But I must say New York has got to have some of the finest girls I have ever seen," She said and laughed.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

" Really now?" I asked her.

She looked at me.

" Yeah really. But none of them was as gorgeous as you," She said and winked at me.

" Nice save baby," I said, she laughed at me and I giggled with her.

"Man what the hell?" Ace said.

She was following Ice and Cassie, and Ice had just did a U-turn. Ace shook her head and paused, she looked both ways and shit wasn't coming. I was texting Cassie to see what was up, but as I hit the send button I feel the car get hit and spin around. It felt like it all happen in slow motion. The car had stopped. Ace looked over at me she was kind of looking calm. I looked her over she was okay. Her hat just flew to the back seat of the car. She looked to be all right. I looked at myself. I was fine too. I'm not sure where the car got hit at but somehow we made it.

" You okay Vanessa?" Ace asked me.

She looked me over and touched my face to make sure I was okay. I nodded my head yeah. I was still in shock. That's when it happen Ace went from calm to pissed off. Her whole body tensed up and her eyes started to change to black.

" Stay in the car I'll be back," She told me.

Shit, I looked at the car who had hit us. He got of the car limping like he was really hurt. To top it off he was a taxi driver. I heard Ace get out the car and slam the shit out of her door. She started to walk around her car but stopped once she saw the backside of her car. She looked really pissed now. I was trying to keep my eye on her just in case. I don't want to police to come and we have to explain why there is a dead body at the scene. I took off my seat belt, and got out the car.

" Get back in the fucking car," Ace braked at me like I was some sort of child.

I jumped a bit.

" Shut up damn. You get in the car first," I told her.

Her head snapped up real quick I guess she wasn't excepting that.

" Vanessa just get in the car, I'm not gonna do nothing okay," She told me.

I really couldn't get a feel for if she was lying or not, it was kind of dark. I walked around and stood next to her and looked at the car. It was kind of fucked up. The panel was bent inwards and on top of the wheel.

" Fuck," We turned around and looked at Cassie come walking over towards us.

" Y'all okay?" she asked us.

I nodded my head yeah.

" Go take yo cousin and get in the car," Ace said.

I just rolled my eyes and walked over and got back in the car. It was easier than trying to argue with her ass right now. Cassie got in with me.

" You gonna call the police?" she asked me.

" Yeah, I guess so. Seeing as dude just did," I said and nodded the man that no longer had a limp.

Ace opened the car door and popped the trunk.

" What is she doing?" Cassie asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

" AYE... Nigga give me that shit!" I heard Ice yell.

We looked out the window to see Ace walking up on old dude with a baseball bat. I sighed.

" Yo need to get yo girl some anger management," She said.

" I know," I said and got out the car.

I looked at Ice, and she nodded her head. We both knew we had to get the bat.

" Ace.." I yelled at her and ran in front of her.

Ice started to make her way over slowly.

" Vanessa go get in the car, with yo hard headed ass," She told me.

I would of busted in flames if looks could kill. I placed my hand on her stomach. She looked down at me.

" No, Ace you gonna kill this man for hitting yo car?" I asked her.

She looked at me and her jaw tighten.

" Yes.. yes I am. He could of hurt me and more importantly you. On top of that this nigga gonna fake a limp. I'm give him a reason to limp," She told me and moved my hand and kept walking towards the man who was on the phone talking.

His back was turned to us and he was smoking. I walked and got back in front of her. She let out a big sigh.

" Stop it, Ace. The cops are on the way. I don't need you to be locked up on the night you just got back damn it. Now turn yo ass around and go sit in the got damn car you understand me," I told her.

She looked at me like I had lost my mind. Ice had walked up and took the bat.

" Come on cus go sit in the car, Me and Nessa will talk care of this shit, " Ice said.

Ace looked down at me and walked away.

" This some got damn bull shit. I could of fucked him up and he wasn't gonna say shit. Got damn girlfriend and cousin double teaming my ass." Ace said as she walked off.

She went and sat on the trunk of her car. Her and Cassie was talking.

" Damn I guess we aint getting no food tonight," I said and shook my head.

" What ? girl gone somewhere with those lies. Y'all not hurt and we got another car, we gonna get some food," Ice said.

I laughed at her ass. And we waited for the cops to show up.