ACE

I parked my car on the corner. All I heard was gunshots and screaming. Damn. I shook my head. I still had Nessa words fresh on my mind. Was I really putting her second? I don't think so, but if I was I aint mean it. I'm just trying to keep her safe and keep money in my pocket. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind until I could function properly. I saw Rob and Dee run up to the car. I opened the doors and they got in.

" So what the fuck is the issue?" I asked them.

" Man, some unknown nigga got Nicki," Dee said.

" She can take care of herself why we here?" I ask them, and sat up in my seat.

" Yeah, but it was more than one that grab her ass, you know she can't fight off more than 3," Rob said.

I nodded my head.

" We surveyed the area, it's like 50 niggas up in there," Rob said.

" Y'all know what they want?"I asked them.

" Remember that little nigga you took care of? The one who gave our shit away?" Dee said.

" Yeah," I said.

" Well they his fam and wanted revenge so they took Nicki," Dee said. I shook my head.

" Well let's go get Nicki back and take care of this shit. Nessa already think I put her ass second," I said and got out the car.

" You got yo vest on?" Rob asked me.

I shook my head no.

" Is it that fucking serious ?" I asked them as I closed my car doors.

They both shook they heads yeah. I popped my trunk and got out my vest and put it on. I placed my silencer on my gun and we made our way over the building they had Nicki in.