Ace

After I had beat Nessa ass in the game three times. We went over to take a break in the dinning area. We was sitting there talking and shit when my phone rang. I looked at the id and saw it was my girl Nicki and she only call be for two things sex, and business . Seeing how it is not 1 in the morning I knew it wasn't sex.

" What up ma?" I asked as soon as I stepped outside.

" Aye, Ace you ain't gonna like this shit man," She told me.

I can tell by her tone this shit wasn't gonna be good. They always make her call me when some bad shit go down.

" What the fuck then happen now?" I asked as I took a seat on the bench and pushed my hat up a little bit.

" Two niggas and a bitch came in and took a kilo each, and they took half the shipment of Jordan's we took," She sounded just as piss as I was feeling.

" You mean to tell me that three motherfuckas walked out the ware house with about 66,000 dollas of coke and about 175,000 dollas worth of J's and ain't no body see they ass?"

I slouched forward and rubbed the back of my neck. Somebody always fucking with shit.

" Yeah.." before she could finished I cut her off.

" Look Nicki find out who was watching the warehouse, then find who ever stole my shit. When you find them call me and let me know," I slightly yelled in the phone.

" Damn okay, but how am I gonna do this shit," She asked annoyed.

" I don't care how annoyed you are, but when they steal my shit they steal yo shit. Go to the boss office and check the fuckin cameras," I told her pissed off to the fullest.

I hate when people wanna act dumb as fuck. I hung up the phone before I could get a response from her. I was to piss off to go back in there right now. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the only three things in the world that understood me. I started to roll up two blunts and lit the first one up when I noticed this chick staring at my ass. I inhaled a nice long hit of the blunt and tossed my head back.

" You know you not suppose to be smoking 15 ft in front of a building. Especial that shit you smoking now," I looked over at old girl and tapped my blunt and shrugged my shoulders.

Damn I wish her ass would go away but she didn't. Instead she sat right next to me.

" You don't remember me do you?" She looked at me.

I kept my eyes focused on the parking lot and finished up my first blunt and started on the second one.

" Damn Ace, we fucked around for like a half a year and you don't know who I am,"

I kept my head straight and looked at her out the corners of my eyes and brought the blunt up to my lips.

" I know who the fuck you is ma," I told her in my calm tone and looked in her direction.

" Why you acting like you don't know me?" she asked and she even had the nerve to sound hurt.

I finished up my blunt before I answered her.

"Cause you are a bitch Desi, you lied to me and my crew and only wanted my money. You tried to get me caught up with the police and the rival gang. So all the shit you talking or about to talk eat it," I got up and left her ass outside.

Damn I need a fucking drink.