Ace

My snoring woke me up. That's fucked up that you can snore so loud and wake your own self up. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to my right to the blue LCD light. The time read a mere 5:30 am, I looked to the left and notice that Nessa wasn't in the bed. I slowly got of the bed and made my way in the living room. I had a feeling she was in there because the bathroom door was open and she hasn't gotten a full tour of my crib.

I saw here sitting in one of the lazy boy chairs staring out of the window. She looked as if she was in deep thought. I made my way over to the couch and sat down . I looked at her before I spoke anything. I had to think of something to say. You always suppose to think before you speak. If you don't you may get yo ass handed to you.

" What you doing in here?" I asked her.

She jumped a little bit and grabbed her heart.

" Shit Ace why don't you make noise when you enter a room?" she asked me.

" I don't know. Part of my training as you might notice we are a well-organized gang. So we train and prepare so we can be the fuckin' best," I told her.

It wasn't no secret everybody who was anybody knows what it is and what we do. She nodded her head.

" Now back to my question what are you doing in here?" I asked again, and got up and made my way to the kitchen.

" I dunno I couldn't sleep," She told me .

I got two blue plastic cups from atop of the fridge and filled them up with red kool aid. I picked up both the guns on the kitchen table and walked back into my living area.

" Here and don't spill this shit on my carpet or you will have to suck it up with your mouth," I told her.

She smiled at me and took the cup.

I placed my cup on the table and slowly sat down on the floor. I pulled back the black rug I had down and opened up my floor safe and placed the guns in there. I like to keep them almost like trophies. I put everything back and grabbed my juice. She was looking at me like I had just shown her all my guns or some shit. Her mouth was half way open.

" Ace do you ever wonder what your life would have been like if you haven't chosen this path you are on now? I mean you're like hella smart and wise," She told me.

" Yeah I have thought about it, but honestly this shit saved my life. If I would have stayed in the situation I was in I would have died," I told her and sipped my kool-aid.

" Oh okay," That was all she said.

" Now you still haven't answered my question," I told her.

She looked at me and back outside.

" I ain't wanna hurt you in your sleep. Then I had some things I was thinking about," She told me as she looked down in her cup.

I ain't feel like going through this shit just now. You would think that she had hell of issues, but than again she just might.

" Look babes I told you that I will take your pain, I'm not gonna try to kill you or anything. So lets go to bed and talk about this shit a little later. Cause I'm fucking exhausted and you are sleepy too," I told her and slowly rose to my feet.

I walked over and grabbed her hand; I pulled her up to her feet and led her to my room. She laid down. I got in the bed next to her and laid down next to her. I placed my head on her chest, and wrapped my arm around her waist. No wonder girls like this shit, its hella comfortable.