Ace

I was feeling a lot less stress and shit since she told her parents. I feel like that now we can be and act more like a couple. This undercover lesbian shit is not my thing.

" Ace you hungry baby?" Nessa asked me.

I was but I wasn't feeling like bbq.

" Yeah, but I don't want any bbq," I told her.

Her mom came walking over with her father right behind her. Her moms kind of looks like Lisa Ray. I stood up just in case. That's when I felt her mom just slap the shit out of me. My blood started to boil instantly. Her father was looking shocked. I looked to see that punk ass Edward dude laughing and Desi smirking.

" You're the gay bitch that is taking my daughter away from me!" she yelled at me.

I was really pissed now. She slapped me and called me out of my name. I felt my eyes turn black.

" MOM stop it!" Vanessa yelled at her.

I felt Ice holding me back. I wasn't even doing shit. I was just standing there.

" ACE go get in the car!" I heard Nessa yell at me.

" Look Mrs, Cooper, I am not taking your daughter away from you. You are taking yourself away from her. Now out of respect for your daughter, your husband and family function. Oh and not to mention the love I have for Vanessa I will let this slide. You have no idea who I am or what power I hold. Mr. Cooper it was nice meeting you. However, I will be informing my father about this. So now you have official lost your money and backing for this campaign and you will never become a judge, " I spat out.

I was calm as fuck. It almost scared my ass. I looked over at Nessa who was surprised. I guess she thought I was gonna be reckless, like I was at the dinner. Ice had let me go and I made my way to my car. But first I had to knock Edward on his ass. I punched him dead in his ear.

" Look what you did. Now I'm going to have to beg her father for forgiveness all because you want to jump stupid," I heard Mr. Cooper yell at her.

" Mom you are lucky, because she would have knocked you out cold," I heard Vanessa say.

" Damn nigga you kept that shit together," Ice said and ran up next to me.

" I know I ain't want to disrespect the old strag," We both laughed.

I open my car and pulled out a blunt. Fuck I was pissed.

" Yeah she was out of line," Ice said as I passed the blunt to her.

She hit it and looked at me.

" She slowly turning you into a better person. I mean the old you would of squared up with the old women, and ended her life," She told me.

I nodded.

" Trust me I wanted to but I ain't want her mad and shit," I told her.

She nodded her head and passed it back to me.

" You know, I can't believe you in love again," She told me.

I hit the blunt.

" Fuck when you know you know," I told her.

Fuck I ain't want this shit to happen again. But somehow she is able to put up with my ass.

" What y'all two niggas over here doing?" Cassie said walking up on us.

I looked at her and placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled and exhaled. She rolled her eyes and I laughed.

" Yo, girl getting her ass handed to her," Ice said.

I looked over in her direction. She was standing there with tears rolling down her face.

" Yeah her mom laying it in on her ass," Cassie said and sighed.

I took out another blunt and lit it.

" She gonna be okay. I mean she gotta be strong going out with your non- legit job having ass," Ice said.

We both started laughing.

" Yeah, yeah . I know but at least I'm making bank," I told her she nodded her head.

" Well I'm pretty sure her moms is gonna kick her out. So I guess I should clean out that extra room I got," Cassie said and leaned up against Ice.

I inhaled again and passed the blunt to Ice.

" Word, I was gonna let her stay with me until we found her own spot," I said and licked my lips.

They was a little dry for my liking.

" Naw, from what Chris has told me you got to many people out to get you," She said.

I adjusted my hat on my head. And looked down and my J's.

" Yeah, you right. When I do my dirt I need down time, cause I don't know what I will do," I told them.

" Yeah man, yo ass is almost as crazy as me. Speaking of crazy when you gonna get out that shit and team up with me?" she asked me.

I took the blunt.

" Fuck, I don't know my computer company is taking off. I need to do something else, but that 9 to 5 shit is boring," I told her.

She nodded her head.

" You are also to damn violent to be sitting behind a fucking computer," She told me.

I laughed. She was right.

" but you still will be making bank," Cassie said.

" True, " I said.

I took out another blunt. I was almost at the place I wanted to be at.

" Well, now they got two lesbians in the family. I wonder who else is gonna come out today," Cassie said.

I laughed. She probably was right though.

" Yeah man, y'all got a lot of cute cousins," I said.

" Hell yeah they do, I then spotted like 4 or 5 that could possibly be gay, " Ice said.

Cassie rolled her eyes and hit her.

"What bay? I mean damn y'all got some good genes," Ice said rubbing her arm.

"Whatever, and y'all to need either finish that or pass it. I mean damn can I smoke too," Cassie said.

" No the fuck you cant," Me and Ice said.

" That shit is not cool. You two can smoke but I cant?" Cassie said.

" Uh yeah, " I told her.

I finished up the blunt and sat on the hood of my car.

That's when Nessa started to make her way over to us. She was crying, but she ain't look to sad. Almost like she was happy she got this shit off her chest.