Ace

" Damn Nigga, what took yall so long?" Dee asked me, as I popped some gum in my mouth that Nessa had given me.

Can't hold a conversation with people and my breath smell like pussy. That is just rude. Vanessa walked over and stood with Cassie and them.

" They were freaking," Robby said. He laughed a little.

" In the VIP room? That's nasty," Dee said, and laughed.

"Man it was probably cleaner in there, then when you fucked that old ugly ass girl in the bathroom at Dunkin' Doughnuts bathroom," I told her.

We all started to laugh.

" Man shut up that was what 2 years ago," Dee said.

"Yeah but, that bitch was ugly. Was you that fucking high?" Chris asked her.

"Shit I don't remember," Dee said and scratched her head.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

We all looked over to see Cassie with her hand on her mouth and looking shocked. She would be the one to draw attention to their conversation. Amber was looking surprised and had a smirk playing on her face. Rissa was looking disgusted. Vanessa was smiling extra hard. I just shook my head. I placed my hands in my back pocket.

" Now why were the girls about to fight Winter?" I asked them.

" Man you know Winter, likes me. So we was talking and I guess Rissa ain't like how much she was flirting with me. So Rissa was like, I'm need you to back up off of what is mines. Then Winter goes I don't see yo name tatted anywhere on him. I was like aye lets chill. Next thing I know they was up and about to square up. Then Amber comes in with that whole BFF shit, " Robby said.

" Damn. What were Cassie and you doing?" I asked Ice.

" Man we were minding our business," Ice said

I laughed a bit, that's how I know we blood. I would of done the same thing.

"Nah, fa real though what was yall doing?" I asked again.

" Well, one it wasn't any of our business, and two we was sitting in the corner," Ice said.

" Man, they were over in the corner giving each other lap dances. Then they were about to get freaky," Dee said and I shook my head that sounds about right.

" Yeah, we was but Rissa had to get loud and shit, " Ice said.

I looked at Rob and he just shook his head.

" I know man, that girl is nuts. You know she didn't want me to go out that night we went to go check on yo ass?" he said I shook my head.

" I was like, I've known Ace longer than yo ass, so sit back and koo' that shit out, " He said and took out a pack of Newports, I knew this nigga was stressing he rarely smoke squares.

" Aye I'm go call up JuJu and see what cars he need for tonight," Dee said.

She walked away and placed the call.

" Let's go steal these cars," Cassie said as they all walked over.

I'm starting to think that Cassie is the bad ass in the family. Ice gotta hella work cut out for her.

" Why you so bad?" Ice asked her.

" Cause I can be," she said.

" Just because you came out I hope you not as bad as yo big head cousin," I told Nessa as she stood next to me.