Ace

Nessa was sitting next to me on the hood of my car. She had pissed me off with this whole her wanting her to steal cars. I refuse to have her that. I mean yeah its fast money, and yeah I was doing this shit since I was like 14 but it was dangers involved. I've been shot at, I had to fight, and I've almost been run over. This shit was half as dangerous as the shit I'm doing now. Then she has to train for this crap.

" Baby?" she asked me and tapped me on my knee.

I guess I had zoned out for a minute.

" Mhmm,"

" I think I'm hungry," She told me.

I chuckled.

" How you think you want some food?" I asked her.

" Cause I'm not sure," She told me.

I just laughed. That's when I saw Cassie and Ice pull up. Cassie parked the car and hopped out.

" THAT SHIT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" She yelled as she came running over to us.

I laughed and shook my head. Her and Nessa starting talking about how fun and how they wanted to do that shit again. I don't mind if they wanted to do it again. I mean that's find but this solo shit ain't what's up.

" Sup nigga?" I asked Ice.

She had this scared look on her face.

" Man she can't drive worth shit. She almost hit two cars, when we stole that shit," Ice said I laughed.

" Then, she makes this sharp ass turn and have that bitch on two damn wheels," She said.

I was rolling now. Damn that shit is funny.

" Damn, that shit is funny man," I told her.

She took out a blunt and lit that shit up.

" Man, Nessa handle her shit like a pro," I said and took the blunt she had passed me.

"Word?" Ice said as we looked at the two girls talking and laughing.

" Yeah, man now she wanna do this shit to make a living for a while," I told her.

I took my hat off and sat it on the roof of the car.

" Damn, you gonna let her?" she asked me and I passed her the blunt back.

I shook my head no.

" Nah man. I'm get her a legit job working up at the shop with Nicki ass and I think that is bad enough," I told her.

She laughed and nodded her head.

" Yeah man, but lowkey is she anything like her cousin she gonna do that shit anyway. You know what I'm saying?" she said.

I nodded my head and took another puff of the blunt.

" So, you might as well train her ass up, and shit," Ice said.

I looked over at my cousin. This nigga is trippin'.

" Would you let Cassie do it?" I asked her.

I took a long puff and Ice looked at Cassie long and hard.

" No, but she would do that shit anyway if she wanted to. That girl is to fucking free spirited or some shit," She said.

I guess so.