Ace/ Vanessa

"Man Ice, I'm not sure if this is gonna work," I told her as I sat at the desk in the office. I ran my hand over my face.

"It's gonna work, we just gonna have to plan everything out when we get there," she said.

"Ace, you sure you want to do this nigga, I mean you worked hard as hell to get to this level?" Dee said.

"Yeah, but I can't go no higher than where I already am," I told her and sat back in the big leather office chair.

" I feel you, but if you leave who gonna run shit?" Rob asked.

"I guess one of you two," I said.

"Naw nigga, if you aint gonna be with us I aint doing this shit," Dee said.

" Me either, you know we lazy as fuck," Rob said. We all a laughed.

"So all yall nigga gonna get out the game?" Ice asked.

"I am. To be honest I am set for life, and I am getting tired of having to fight, run shit, look for missing shit and fix shit," I said and yawned.

"Yeah, I feel you, " Rob said.

"So yall nigga gonna come and help me out then?" Ice said.

" I aint got no problem with it," Rob said.

"Damn we just trading out one dangerous job for another,"Dee said. I laughed.

"Yeah but atleast with that job we wont be working as hard as we do. Or gone for as long," I said.

"Or do we gotta worry about heat from other gangs and shit," Rob said.

" So its settled we gonna get out?" I asked them.

" Yup," they both said.

"This plan better go off smooth," Rob said.

"Well as long as we don't tell the girls what we up to in detail we should be good," Dee said.

"Damn they gonna hate us," I said and laughed.

"DAMN! I'mma have to hear Cassie mouth," Ice said. We all busted up laughing.

" So when yall get here we gonna work out an plan out everything," I said.

"Damn this about to happen for real?" Dee said.

"Damn Ace what the hell did shorty do to yo ass? She got you all soft, and giving up the game for her ass," Rob said. I laughed.

"Shit, I don't know I guess that what love is. Doing things you wouldn't normally do, saying things you thought you would never say. I promised her that I wouldn't leave her," I told them it was slient on the phone.

"I mean, I guess another part of love is the fact that you have to think about two people instead of one. Love can't be selfish.," I told them and scrathed my head.

"Damn Ace, you always got sometype of deep knowledge to spit," Ice said and laughed.

"Yeah, nigga cause that hit home," Rob said as he began to fake cry.

"Shut up nigga, but fa real Ace I feel you homie," Dee said.

" Also it's like my job always sparks up an arugement. I don't feel like having to explain it everytime. Then I guess see her all sad and lost and shit after I was in the hospital really put things into that presepective I need to see," I told them.