Vanessa

"Come on stop fucking playin Ace," I said as I ran from her,

We were in the yard of her family's villa in Rome. It was very beautiful. I was trying to enjoy my time laying in front of the pool that was in this huge back yard. Ace dumbass was in the pool and splashing me with water like a big ass kid. I have to admit it did feel good to see her relax. She wasn't worried about nothing. Well, she was concered about getting a damn haircut, but I wasn't having it.

"Why don't you wanna play with me?" She said as she lifted herself up on the edge

of the pool.

"Because, you play to much and I just want to take in all this wonderful warmth, before you ship be back off to the states," I told her.

I saw her clench her jaw. I think I might have pissed her off with that last statement. I sat down in the pool side chair. I didn't care.

"I told you what the deal was, now lets not mention it again and enjoy what we have now," She said as she walked over to me and sat down in the other pool side chair.

"We haven't been alone pratcial never, and the crew is gonna be down here in like a week. The only thing you can think about is me staying here for an extra month without you?" she asked me.

I looked over at her. Her beater was clinging to her body and the water was slowly starting to stop rolling down her arms and legs. I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Nope," I said as I turned my head back to look at the sky.

I was trying my best not to jump on her. I had my eyes close and I felt drips of water fall on my forehead.

" Would you move?" I told her as I opened my eyes to see her standing over me with this creepy ass smirk on her face.

"Damn you are a creep," I told her and closed my eyes again. I felt my slef being lifted out of the chair.

"Ace...."

Before I knew it she had jumped in the pool with me.

"FUCK ACE!" I yelled her at as I swam over to the side of the pool.

She looked at me and laughed before swimming over to me.

"You're a fucking jerk!"

"Why am I a jerk?"

"One you got me wet,"

"I always get you wet," she said and smirked.

I smiled and blushed. Wrong choice of words around her horny ass, she swam closer to me and placed her arms around my waist.

" Two, you gave the worse advice to Dee. That wasn't even nigga advice. It was like pimp or playa advice," I told her.

She laughed and buried her head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Well what would you have told her?" she asked me as she placed kisses on my neck.

I closed my eyes and took every thing in that she was doing to my body.

"I would of told her to stop fucking with both them, she gonna end up alone, or......"

I bit my bottom lip. Ace was sucking on my spot and she had moved my hand down into her swim trucks. It caught me way off guard.

"or what ?" she hissed in my ear as I started to rub her clit. I was so nervous that I wouldn't do it right that I couldn't finish my statement.

" You nervous baby?" she asked me as she kissed me.

Her hand made its way down to the string that tied my bikini bottoms on. She untied it. I let out a slight moan into her mouth as I felt her clit start to pulsate against my fingers. She inserted two fingers inside of me. I rubbed her clit faster. She pulled back from the kiss.

"Merda il mio amore," she grunted into my ear.

She slowed up her pace, but I sped mines up. She tilted her head back. I saw her body tense up in the water.

"Fuck baby.. " she whispered and her whole body relaxed.

She brought her head back down and looked at me. She smirked. She pulled her fingers out of me and I moaned. I was kind of upset because I didn't cum yet. She placed her hands on my waist and sat me on the edge of the pool.

"Sdraiò amore,"

She demanded me to lay back in the softest but firm voice I've ever heard. I did what she told me to. I laid back on the hot pavement that was around the pool. I felt the warmth of her tounge press against my clit. She moved in slow cirlces causeing me to grab hold to her head. I bit down on my bottom lip.

She mumbled something against my clit I couldn't make out the words but the vibration of her voice made me get wetter then what I was. I let out a loud moan when I felt her insert her tounge inside of me. She darted her tounge in out. I grabbed on to her ears as I tried to push her head away. I wasn't ready to reach my climax, but at the pace she was going at I was on the verge. She placed her hands on the thighs and pulled me closer to her mouth. Then again I felt her the vibrations of her raspy voice on my vajay.

"Il vostro non è in funzione da me sei bella?" she asked me as she dove right back in.

"Yes, I am running. Baby im not ready to..."

Her pace picked back up. She was ingoring my words.

"FUCK," I yelled out.

My lower body began to shake. I felt that tingley sensation at the bottom of my feet. I closed my eyes and I felt everything that had been building up final release.