Ace

We were at a shooting game and I was watching Nessa suck.

" You suck," I couldn't help but share this piece of knowledge with her.

" Shut up Ace..." she laughed and went back to missing every zombie that popped up on the screen. I was getting irritated seeing as how shooting is part of my job. I got behind her and helped her aim.

" Ace.. you are not really 6'3 are you?" she asked me out of know where.

" Nope. I'm 6'1," I laughed and she shook her head.

" Since you are getting the truth out of me I might as well admit that I am in one of the deadliest and well respect gangs in Chicago. My dad, well adopted dad handed me the business while he was on his death bed, he is better now but my mama didn't want him to put any more stress on himself so he is retired. However people don't know that I'm in charge and I like to keep it that way. I have a fall guy, just like anybody else I had to start at the bottom and prove that I was ready. To be honest I got in for the money to start my business up. I'm still in it for the money and the power,"

I felt her tense up in my arms as the last zombie scratched the screen and she lost her last life. I guess she was thinking about what I said and taking it all in. I watched as she placed the gun back into the hostler.

"So does this mean that you gonna keep are relationship kinda low so nothing happens to me?" She asked me.

Not the response I thought I was gonna get but I was real intrigued into where this was gonna go so I egged her on.

" Yes. People would just think you are the girl I take out to important events. But seeing as they don't know I'm in charge they shouldn't fuck with you to much,"

She turned around and nodded her head.

" Well, okay then as long as you get out the game soon , then I guess I can deal with it,"she told me and placed her arms around my neck.

"I will when the wifey makes me stop," I told her and pulled her in close to me.

" Good," she pecked my lips.

" Now let me go beat that ass in this racing game," She said as she let go and started to walk away from me and over to the fast and furious game.

" What? Girl gone somewhere with that. Little ass probably can't even see the screen," I told her as I took a seat in the racecar next to hers.

" Shut the hell up Ace, " she laughed and swiped her card as I swipe mines.

She just don't know I'm beat her ass in this game.