Ace

I felt like I was sleeping for hours, I mean I was sleeping so good that I heard myself snoring. I don't think I have moved from the spot I was in. That was until I heard my phone going off, it was my business phone because it had that standard ringtone you get with the phones. I wasn't about to change the ringtone if it was for only business, besides the standard ringtone wasn't all that bad I liked them. I groaned and rolled over on my back to retrieve my ringing phone. I looked at the time on the phone and it read 4:45pm. Damn I was only sleep for 45 minutes but it felt longer than that. I pressed talk on my LG phone.

" Yeah.." I spoke into the receiver of the phone, I put my one of my foot on the bed and stayed laying in my out stretch position.

" Ace baby, I got word that KC got some nigga looking for you," Nicki spoke in the phone.

Shit. Today just wasn't getting no better.

" Aite then," I sighed now I have to be on my guard even more.

" Oh and we found that shipment, it was at our warehouse in Canada," She told me.

" What the fuck was it doing in Canada?" I asked.

I wanted to know who told the truck to go to Canda.

" I dunno I think we got new drivers, and somehow the message got messed up," She told me.

I nodded my head.

"Thanks Nicki, and tell those truckers who took the shipment there I wanna talk to them tomorrow," I told her.

I just want to meet them and see what happen. I know we promoted some kids last week. So they might of got confused reading the shipment log, and that damn CV radio. I hung up the phone and placed it back in my pocket. I was on my way back to sleep when I heard Dee and Rob's loud asses. I got up and put my shoes back on, no need into trying to go back to bed now.

" Hey Ace man you look like hell nigga," Rob said.

I dapped him up and sat next to Nessa on the couch. She looked kind of sad for some reason.

" Shit, man it's been a rough day, and we smoked like 16 blunts," I said and put my arm around Nessa who laid her head on my shoulder.

" Damn, that is a lot. So you probably done smoking for the day huh," Rob said.

I was still high but not that high so I was good for the rest of the day.

" Hell yeah, shit I'm hungry tho'," I said looking around at everybody.

" Well lets get going the mall then," Dee said.

Well more like yelled. That the only thing I hate about her smoking she gets loud. I stood up and stretched again. Everybody start walking out the crib. I was waiting on Nessa to lock up.

" Hey, Ace you rode yo bike man?" Dee semi- yelled at me.

I nodded my head.

" Yeah I had to take my baby out on this wonderful day," I said.

" We taking yo bike to the mall?" Nessa asked me.

" Duh!" I laughed a little bit, she looked both scared and excited.

" Come on punk," I said as I grabbed her hand and lead her to my bike.

I climbed on the bike and she climbed on the back, I handed her a helmet and started up the bike.

"Where is your helmet?" she asked me.

" I am a pro I don't need no helmet," I told her as I revved up the engine.

She hit my back and handed me my helmet off the side my bike. I laughed and placed it on my head. She wrapped her arms around my waist and we where off in a matter of seconds. We arrived at the mall in 15 minutes. I parked my bike and helped Bella get off. She was still kind of shaking from the ride. My high was gone, and I my body was on full alert because of what Nicki had told me, and I had the feeling that somebody from this little nigga KC crew was following me. But I had to act cool, no need to panic anybody, especially Bella no telling how she might react to that, hell her and her girls. We wait for the rest of the 'crew' to make it to the mall entrance before we went in.

" Shit, I'm hungry can we please get some food before I die," Dee said.

Shit I agreed a nigga was starving, and the entrance of the mall leads you straight to the food court. I was smelling all types of tasty little morsels of goodness.

" Look we can after we get you three fitted for your suits," Rissa said.

She would have to call the shots. I looked over at Dee, and she looked right back at me. She nodded her head and I nodded mines.

" Aye baby I am going to get something to eat, cause if I don't I will make the rest of your shopping time here an unpleasant experience," I told Bella.

She just looked at me and giggled a little bit.

" Okay. Hey Rissa y'all go ahead we gonna get some food," Bella told Rissa, who just rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

Damn she can be a bitch.

"Us too," Said Dee.

Amber was still a little high and she wasn't gonna put up much of a fight.