Ace

I had took my plate, my niece and my self to go find my papa. I'm sure he was in his office. Vanessa was going to be find with my mother. She might get her ear talked off and her stomach filled to capacity but nonetheless she would be fine. I reached the door and knocked on it.

"Entrare," I heard my papa say.

I walked in to see him punting golf balls in a cup. He looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and walked further into his office to greet him. I sat little nigga down on the ground and went over to hug my papa.

"Ciao papà. Come è tutto ciò?" I asked him as I sat down in the chair behind his desk and began to eat my food.

My papa kind looks like Robert De Niro. Just a little smaller and with out all the gray hair.

" Everything is going good my daughter," He told me as he picked the baby up from the floor.

" How grandpa-pa little bambino?" he asked the baby.

I just shook my head. This little nigga had everybody falling in love with her.

" So... Come è il business?" he asked me as he took a seat in front of his desk.

" The business is going pretty well, we had some troubles in New York. But I flew out with Rob and we took care of it, " I told him as I took another bite out of my food and handed the baby a piece of my pasta.

" Ah, I hear big Sal called and told me that you guys had to handle something's," He said and helped Sy eat the food.

" Big Sal also told me that you got hurt while you were out there," He said and lifted his eyebrow.

" Yeah but it was just a small stab wound. Nothing to major," I told him.

" Look her Alesha if things start to get to hot out there I want you to pack up and go stay in Italy for a while. You just until things cool down," He said.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

" Now, is there any Nuovo belle ragazze in the picture?" he asked me.

I laughed and shook my head.

" There is only one new pretty girl, and she is out there with your wife," I told him.

His eyes got all big and he gave me a half smile.

"Bene, molto buona," He said.

I laughed a bit and so did Sy.

" She is the daughter of Mr. Cooper," I told him.

He nodded his head.

" Ah the one who is married to that rude ass woman," He said and his face turned red.

I just nodded my head.

" I told him that I would still fund his campaign but only if you said it was okay," He told me as he started to rock Sy back and forth in his arms.

" Its fine. As long as that woman doesn't piss me off papa," I told him.

He nodded his head.

"Now let me go meet his girl. Who probably can't even get a word in with your mama out there, " He said as he stood up.

I grabbed my plate and followed behind him. We walked out to the patio where all the laughter and fun was coming from. Sy's mom came over and got her from papa and she gave me a hug.

" Ace, I missed you," Tay said.

I laughed.

" I saw yo tiny self yesterday," I told her.

" Soooooo. Your girl is really coo. She is putting up with mama pretty well," She said and pointed to them.

Momma was just talking and Vanessa was just smiling and listing. I shook my head and me and my papa made our way over. When I got there she had a look of relief on her face. I sat next to her.

" Vanessa this is my dad Dino," I said.

She got up and my dad pulled her into a hug.

" Well its good to finally meet one of Alesha's girlfriends. She had never bought one over before. You must be Molto special to her," He said.

She looked at me and blushed.

" Now if you don't mind I will steal my wife away from you," He said. He grabbed my mother's hand and they walked off.

" So how do you like my really family?" I asked her.

She laid her head on my shoulder and intertwined our fingers.

" They are much better than my family, and those other people we just saw," She told me.

I nodded my head.

" Yeah, we do have our problems, but we know how to set them aside, for one night of fun," I told her.

" Here, Ace Sy acting like she don't want nobody but you," Tay said as she damn near threw my baby at me.

" Well what can I say the little nigga got taste," I told her as she hit me upside my head.

" Watch ya mouth around my child," She said.

" This is our child," I told her.

She just rolled her eyes and walked off. Sy laid her head on my chest.

" You look real sexy holding that baby," Vanessa said.

" Do I really?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

" Y'all look kind of cute of here," I heard a voice say.

I looked up and saw Cassie walking over with a drink in her hand.

" We are sexy negro," Vanessa said and laughed.

" Girl shut up," Cassie said and sat down next to us.

" Who is this little cutie you got," She asked me.

" This is my little nigga Sy," I told her.

I looked down and notice she was sleeping.

" Stop saying that in front of the baby," Vanessa said and hit my shoulder.

" What we doing after this?" Cassie asked.

" I don't know, I guess go back to y'all crib and chill," I said.

" Yeah. Lets throw a party," Cassie said.

" Cassie, I am not cleaning up after a party," Nessa said.

" Girl shut up!" Cassie said.

" We can throw one at this warehouse I know. I can get one of my boys to DJ and everything," I told them.

" Are you serious?" Cassie asked me.

I nodded my head. I can't help it if I just so happen to know people.

" Ight koo well make them calls then," Cassie said.

I nodded my head. We gonna get it cracking tonight. I just hope no bullshit pops off. If it do I am gonna light mother fuckas up no questions asked.