Nessa

"Man we gotta eat there more often like no lie,"

We all looked over at Rissa and laugh.

"What man that place is on point,"

We all starting laughing at Rissa she was sitting in the restaurant rubbing her now full stomach. Ace was over here half sleep, she ate to much damn food now the ites is setting in. She had her arm on the back of my chair with a toothpick hang out her mouth. I was playin with her other hand. Damn she got some big ass hands.

"See bay you shouldn't of have a milkshake, 2 bacon burgers, and 2 orders of fries,"

Everybody started to bust up laughing. Ace laid her head on my shoulder and I put my hand on the side of her face. She looked at me and smirked.

"So we about to go to Dave and Busters anyway, and that a ride I should be able to sleep it off by then," She let out a low chuckle.

She then leaned in closer to my ear.

" Then maybe I can have a little taste of something else," She told me and smiled and that's when I noticed she had some of the sexiest dimples I have yet to lay my eyes on. She had me speechless.

We all , well shall I say Ace , Dee, and Robby paid the bill and we left. On the way there everybody was sleep except for Dee and Ace who phone went off every 5 minutes.

" AYO.. ACE,"

We had just pulled in the parking lot and got out of the car when this cute ass stud called out Ace's name. Ace turned around quick as hell.

" HEY... WHAT UP CUZZO!"

Next thing I know Ace and me are making our way to her cousin's car. They dap each other up.

" What up cuz? This right here is my girl Vanessa or Nessa. Nessa this is my cuz Ice or Chris," She said as she introduces us.

" What's good ma?" she stuck out her hand and I shook it.

" Nothing chillin," Ice is about 5'10 , nice light brown eyes, and her hair stops right at her shoulders I think I couldn't tell cause her hair was braided. She is cute.

" Nigga what you doing here?" Ace asked Ice as we made our way to the inside of Dave and Busters.

" Man its, CK's sons birthday and me as the godparent I had to come,"

As soon as we got in there Ice was being pulled by some little kids into the gaming room

" Nigga call me if we got some work to do,"

"Aite man," Ace said and with that Ice was gone.

"So where you wanna go now?"

Ace had put her arm around my waist and started walking me to the counter to pay for the tokens or put money on the card.