Ace

Chapter 5

"Aye Ace man, who was that little girls number you just got?" Robby asked me.

Man this foo and me' go way back I'm talking about, back to juice boxes and pull-ups.

"Oh some shawty I say early today on my way to the Westside. I saw her again in the store so I was like fuck it and let me get her number," I said as I poked a hole in my blue 25 cent hug juice.

No matter how old you get, you know that the hug juices are the shit. I leaned back posted up on the wall just watching people, and shaking my head at the crackheads nodding off. Yeah I know I supply the shit but they ain't gotta buy the shit.

" Oh ight gone and do you pimpin," Dee told me as she popped some sunflower seeds in her mouth.

This was another one of my niggas. We also went back to the fucking cradle. If it wasn't for her moms whooping my ass and taking me in when my mom kicked me out, I wouldn't be who the fuck I am now Alesha " Ace" Anderson.

She was the only reason that I wasn't in jail either; she would calm me down when I'm about to smash and shoot some shit up. See the only difference between me and her is that she is less violent, but when it comes to words shit yo ass will get messed up.

" Yeah will you know how I do," Robby asked me as he rolled up a blunt.

" Love 'em for the night and leave 'em in the morning,"

We all said and laughed. Shit it was the truth.

"Aye juju you can't say that with us, "Dee said as she stop laughing and got this real serious look on her face.

" Why can't I?" juju was looking mad confused.

JuJu was coo' he kind look like Julez but his head is bigger. His ass is also on probation for a while. His ass ain't even suppose to be out here but seeing as I'm good with electronics I hooked him up. We all started to smirk a little bit because we knew what was coming.

" 'Cause nigga yo ass is sprung," I finished the thought that Dee had, and we all started cracking up and clowning Juju.

I was still posted up on the wall when I saw this fly as girl walk by. Baby girls body was on point. Now I must admitted I am a flirt and although I was feeling ma from early I could not help myself. My flirtatious nature was getting the best of me. Just as I was thinking about walking over there shawty and her friends approached us. Ole' girl had to be about 5'0 to me she looked like that girl Raven. She was decent.

" Aye baby, what yo name is?"

She asked me as she took her hand and rubbed it across my jaw line. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine.

" Ace, Whats your name?" I asked her as I looked at.

I looked ova to see Dee get some girls digits. I laughed, which caused baby girl that's tryin to talk to me smile. It was a sexy as smile.

"Kishea,"

I took the her hand which had found its place right back on my face, and

moved it down to my lips and kissed it, while looking her straight in her eye. I wanted to laugh, because she had took in a deep sharp breath and then released it in a shaky breath. Baby girl could step but I doubt mamas can keep up if you know what I mean.

" How old are you Kishea.?"

"I am 18,"

She young kinda of young but I ain't gonna go to jail.

"Oh really, so you just meet the age then." She laughed a bit.

" Yeah I guess,"

" So you think you a women now huh?" I asked as I took a long puff of the blunt Robby had just passed to me.

" Yeah. I am,"

I pulled her closer to me and whisper in her ear.

" You aint one till I touch to you,"

I laughed and pushed her back a little. I took two more short puffs and passed it to Dee.

"Well why don't you make me one," Her lips brushed against my ear.

Damn baby girl is bold. I laughed.

" I like that come on ma so I can make you one,"

That was too easy.

She aint wifey material what so ever but I aint looking for one. I think shawty form early can be that. Anyway me and shawty went to her crib and did the thing. She wasn't ready I had to go slow fa mamas in fact I don't even think she ever been with a girl before. But I know one thang she is now a truly addicted to the kid. I bounce out of her house about 6 pm. Just in time to get ready to hit the clubs.