Vanessa

Before I could yell out the word stop, or even blink I saw Ace block Ari from stabbing her and then make her release the knife from her hand by slamming Ari wrist into her knee. It was so many motions but it only looked like one. I was in shock. By the time I came back to reality I notice that Ace now had her up in the air and slamming her on to the wooden table that held the food. Ace hand was around her neck still and the table was now broken into two parts. Her family all stood there and stared.

When Ace looked up all I saw was nothing. There was no emotion written what so ever on her face. Her eyes where pitch black ... cold. It sent chills up my spine. No matter how many times I see that look in her eyes I can never get use to it. It will always scare me. After Ace released Ari her family went back to there conversations like nothing ever happen. I walked over to her and touched her shoulder her back was facing me. I notice that she didn't even flinch or trun to see who was touching her. I am not sure if she knew it was me, or if she was just off in her own little world.

" You ready to go?" I asked her.

She looked up in the sky and let out a deep breath.

" ALESHA!" I turned around to see her mom running towards the direction of the table.

My hand was still on Ace's shoulder when I felt her whole body tense up again. But it was a different type of tense. It was like one of those I'm in trouble. I was confused. I moved my hand from her shoulder. She slowly turned around. Her face was starting to turn red. I have never seen her turn red before.

" FUCK!" I heard Ice say.

I looked over to her.

" What?" I asked her.

I am sure my face had all types of worry written all over it. Any time one of her friends or family say fuck. And are looking at Ace I know that it is not a good thing at all.

" We have to get her out of her now. She might kill every body in this bitch," Ice said.

" Can't you bring her back to herself?" Cassie asked.

Chris shook her head no.

" Naw when she turn red its pretty much a done deal," Dee said.

Janeal the girl that has seem to taken to Dee looked scared as fuck almost like she was gonna pee in her pants.

" Alesha what the hell have you done? That is your sister. You are suppose to love her no matter what. And you are putting my baby threw tables?" her mom said.

Ace just stood there. Her mom walked over to her sister side and bent down.

" You were always so damn disrespectful. I'm glad yo ass ran away. You know I don't tolerate disobedience." Her mother said.

Still Ace stood there. Not saying a word.

" Do you hear me talking to yo ass?" her mother said as she got up after checking on Ari.

She got real close to Ace. She had to look up at her seeing as Ace was the tallest out of all the sisters.

" Oh so now you wanna keep quiet? You better answer me when I talk to you little bitch," She yelled at Ace.

Before I could even utter the first letter of Ace's name. I saw her put her hand around her moms neck and she was choking her. She had her mom at least a foot or two off the ground.