Ace

I was slightly amused that Vanessa was getting pissed off. Her hand was on my thigh and she was squeezing the shit out of my leg. I just ignored it. She wants to be friends for the night than I can play that game. I wasn't about to kiss no other women . I don't even feel like it to tell the truth. Before I could answer, I felt Nessa hands on my face as she turned my face to hers. I raised my eyebrow as I felt her lips brush against mines as she began to kiss me with so much passion ; she sucked and nibbled on my lips. Her tongue was dancing around in my mouth as she took more control of the kiss and that shit was turning me on something serious. She took my hand and placed it on her thigh. She pulled back and the whole table was looking at us. I had forgot that we at a restaurant. I was ten seconds away from pulling her on my lap.

" So you two are just friends?" Desi asked us.

" No she is my girl," Vanessa said.

I was just as shocked as everybody was sitting here. They just stare at us. The waitress bought us the check. I paid for my shit, and Nessa shit.

" I should of known, they way you was looking at her," Ashley said.

" Yeah, well now you guys know," Nessa said and sat closer to me.

I took my hand and wiped my mouth off. I had her lip-gloss on my lips, and that shit felt weird.

"Vanessa you just going to lead me on, and then out of nowhere kiss this..." I looked over at Edward.

I hope this Skinny ass nigga chooses his words wisely, cause I'm still a little amped up from beating KC ass up. I felt my body to tense up a little bit. I guess Nessa felt me tense up because she grabbed my hand.

" ... this Dyke?" he finished his statement.

He lucky that the dyke word don't bother me.

" This is unacceptable, I know your parents will not approve of this. You're probably not even gay. This whore has you brain washed or something," He said and stood to his feet.

I laughed at him.

" Your just mad that this Dyke, gets more pussy than you. I got what you been trying to get probably for years, in a month," I told him as calm as I could.

I let Nessa hand go and stood to my feet. I slowly walked around to his side of the table and looked down at him.

" And as for that Whore statement, I don't take to kindly to be calling a whore, or a bitch. If you have to resort to calling me out of my name I suggest you think of some other names," I told him.

I didn't want to make a scene but fuck it. I was little bit faded and I was being disrespected.

" Whatever, it's not like you can do anything to hurt me. You are just a female," He said and grabbed his jacket.

I was getting tired of mothafuckas telling me I'm just a female. I chuckled a bit.

" Just a female huh?" I asked him.

I had blocked out my surroundings and the only two people in the room was me and this nigga. I balled up my fist, and drew my hand all the way back and clocked the shit out this nigga. He stumbled backed and grabbed his nose.

I broke that shit. He is standing here in shock, with blood pouring out of his face. I picked up the pitcher of water, I was about too hit is ass with it until, Nessa came and got in the way. I looked down at her and she looked scared. She had grabbed my hand and got the pitcher. I looked around and my surroundings started to fade back in Desi was looking aroused, Ashley and her friend Candice was looking in shock and amazement, and Craig and Eric was laughing and clown on Edward.

I made my way outside into the night air. I didn't want to expose my violent nature but shit I feel that you shouldn't call anybody a bitch, or a whore. Unless they have those qualities, it aint coo' to be throwing out names that don't fit the person, but if it do then by all means go ahead.

I need a blunt. I looked down at my watch and the time read 9:25. I got enough time to blow back something serious. I unbutton the top button of my shirt and took my tie off. I placed it in my pocket, and started to make the short trip to my car. As I was walking I heard footsteps behind me, sound like heels though. I kept walking till I reached my car. I leaned against the hood of my car to see Nessa standing there. I folded my arms. She looked a tad bit upset.

" Ace, what the fuck was that shit? What the fuck is wrong with you?" she damn near yelled at me.

I turned my head to the left and looked down the street.

" Yo homeboy should have watched his got damn mouth," I said and looked at her.

Is she about to defend this weak ass nigga.

" Okay, he called you out your name, but did you have to fuckin response like that?" she asked me.

She took a step towards me.

" Yeah I did, I didn't show him no type of disrespect and that's how he steps to me. Aite coo. So I just handled his ass real quick," I told her.

She looked at me and shook her head.

" Ace, you need to slow that shit down. You too young to be living this damn fast, it's dangerous bay, " she said.

She walked closer to me and unfolded my arms and placed them around her body.

" I don't want nothing to happen to you." She told me.

I didn't say anything. For the fact I didn't feel like talking about my dangerous lifestyle as she put it.

"Well now yo upitty friends know that you are a kid," I told her.

"Yeah they do," She said and looked up at me.

" Now I just have to tell my parents." She told me.

She looked kind of scared.

" I 'll be there when you tell them if you want me to," I told her.

She smiled and nodded.

"And by the way don't every kiss me like that in public again," I told her.

" Why?" she asked me.

" Cause I forgot where we was, I was gonna take yo ass right then," I told her

She laughed but I was serious

" Aye, you gonna follow us to the ballet?" I heard Eric say.

He walked up to us. I nodded my head yeah.

" Koo, and by the way I been waiting to knock the shit out of old dude my self," He said and I laughed.