Nessa

I was sitting in my bedroom with Rissa and Amber, waiting for the rest of them to come to my house. Rissa was talking some about something, and going threw my closet. I told them about how me and Ace had sex, and for some reason Amber can't seem to stop talking about it. But Rissa ignored the whole conversation all together.

" I can't believe you and Ace had sex. I mean you don't seem like the type to do it this soon," Amber said as she checked her facebook account. I laid back on my freshly made bed with new sheets.

" Yup, well we did and it was good," I told them as I closed my eyes and briefly reminisce about what with down not even 7 hours ago.

" So, is she taking you to prom?" Rissa asked me as she pulled out one of my True Religion graphic tees.

" Yeah she is," I told her as I adjusted the belt on my Ed Hardy jeans. Hell my parents were loaded and if they gave me money I was gonna spend it. I looked down and my black, and lime green blazers, and my graphic ed hardy tee. I had to make sure the outfit flowed, and it did.

" Good. So we all have prom dates, we can check that off the list," Rissa said after she change her shirt and sat on my bed.

" Now, what color are you going to wear?" She asked to everybody.

I didn't even think about. I guess it doesn't matter.

" Well I want to wear lime green," Amber said as she got off the computer.

" I don't think anybody is wearing lime green. So you should go with that," Rissa said.

I don't even know why they are taking this prom so seriously. I think it is just another school dance but with more glitz and glam to it.

" Well as we all know I am wearing pink, powder pink though. Hmm I hope we can find Robby some powder pink shoes," She said .

I looked at her like she had lost her mind. Ain't no nigga gonna wear pink shoes.

" Aint no nigga gonna wear pink shoes. You are so pushing it," I told her I thought she need to know.

" Oh he will, it is my night and he will not mess it up by not wearing the shoes," She said in a matter of fact tone.

" Well see after he gives you the dick," I mumbled.

Amber looked at me and laughed, but Rissa found no humor in it.

" So what color are you gonna wear?" she asked me with her eyebrow raised and her arms folded across her chest.

" I don't know , maybe tan and cream, or lavender, " I told them.

" Oh I like the tan and cream, that sounds so grown and sexy," Amber said and let out a giggle.

Before Rissa could open her mouth my phone rang. I looked up at the ceiling and thank God. Rissa always had a way to make me feel bad or has something negative to say.

" Hello," I said in the receiver of the phone.

" Aye come open this door for I choke yo nosey ass next door neighbor," I heard Ace say slightly annoyed.

I let out a small chuckle.

" Who Mrs. Hung?" I asked her, as I made my way down the hall.

" Shit is that her name. All I know is that she stepped to me. And she was like who you know who live here? I say Vanessa. She say ooohh she a good girl. I say I know. Then she say, are you girl or boy? I pause and looked at her ass and say girl. Then she say ahhh you must be Dyke. I paused again I didn't say anything that time. Then she hit me with my granddaughter is a Dyke too. You to would make good couple. I go get her,"

She had me laughing on the phone, and if you seen Mrs Hung granddaughter you would know why to she kind of looks like a fat ass Margaret Cho. I open the door to see Ace with the phone still up to her ear. She saw me and hung it up.

"What the fuck is wrong with yo neighbors girl?" She asked me and kissed my check.

" I don't know, " We looked over to see Mrs, Hung granddaughter come out with her. This is a new one I never seen her before, this one is cute she looks almost like Cassie, but more Asian in the eyes.

" She kind of fine from what I see, " I heard Ace say.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her in the house before they could cross the street. She laughed.

" A little bit jealous I see," She told me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

" Just a little," I told her. I took her hat off her head, and placed it on the couch.

" You gonna let me braid your hair?" I asked her, it looked the same as it did this morning.

" Yeah," She told me, she unwrap her arms from around my waist , and she started walking towards my room.

" Well go into my bathroom and take off your shirt," I told her as I went up stairs to go and get the blow dryer.

" Girl, ain't Rissa, and Amber here you wanna get freaky with them here. I mean I'm down either way," She told me as she turned around and flicked her tongue at me.

" No, you nasty, Imma wash and braid you up. Rob said he had to go visit his mom so we pushed the time back to 6 ," I told her and rolled my eyes.

" Oh okay," She told me as she turned around and made her way back down the hall way.

" RISSA..... AMBER... IM HERE MY NIGGAS, I KNOW YALL MISSED ME," I heard her yell down the hallway. Damn loud ass negro.

I was on my way back downstairs with the blow dryer.

" Hey Ace ? I was wondering if you got some weed on you." I heard Rissa say. I stopped walking just at the door to see where this conversation was heading, because I know that they are not about to have a session in my house.

" I always got some green on me, but I don't think yo friend gonna let us smoke in her room," Ace said.

" Don't worry about that she gotta hella other rooms we can smoke in," Rissa said, that bitch.

" Naw, we'll go to the park or some shit," Ace said, like that made anything better.

" Ight then." Rissa said.

" Can I smoke with y'all too?" Amber asked.

Ah damn not her too.

" Yup, but yall gotta go get two packs of swishers and a pack of zig zags," Ace said.

" Well we gotta pick up Dee anyway," Amber said.

" We do?" Rissa asked.

" Yeah WE do, she out in Addison and im not driving all the way out there alone," Amber said.

I guess she was gathering her stuff cause I heard a lot of movement. I quickly gather my thoughts and walked in the room to see Ace handing them about 40 dollars.

" We will be back in like an hour or so," Rissa said as she looked at me and took the money from Ace.

"Okay then," I said as I placed the hair dryer on the bed and walked them to the door.