Vanessa

To be honest I'm not sure what the hell Dee was talking about. I was kind of faded it myself. Some how I let Ace talk me into take shots with her. I have never drunk before. But I must admit the shit is nasty, but I do like the way it makes me feel. I walked over to Ace; she was dancing all up on some chicks ass. It didn't bother me though. I tapped Ace on the shoulder and she turned around hella fast. Almost like she was ready to fight, She looked down and smiled at me I pressed my lips against hers as we engaged in a sloppy drunk kiss.. I guess the girl no longer felt Ace pelvis on her ass and she turned around.

" Hey Bitch go find yo own girl to dance with," She yelled over the music.

Ace looked back and forth between the two of us. I guess she was gonna see what was gonna happen.

" Okay," I smirked and grabbed Ace's hand.

I wasn't about to fight no bitch over what's already mines.

" Come on baby," I said as I looked at Ace.

" Ight then love," She said.

The girl was getting hot as hell. She almost had stream coming out her ears. It didn't faze me one bit though. I started to walk away with Ace not to far from behind me. I stop walking causing Ace to run into the back of me. She looked at me and smiled. I turned my head back around to old girl.

" Oh by the way I suggest you go and find your own girl," I told her and started to walk again.

I hear Ace start to laugh. As soon as we made our way off the dance floor Ace pushed me into the wall.

" That shit was so sexy baby." She whispered in my ear.

She pulled back and took another sip form her bottle. I remember Dee telling me to take it from her. So I took the bottle and drunk some. This shit is so nasty. Ace smiled at me. She was about to say something when Smilez walked up with some chick holding her hand. They made a sexy couple almost as sexy as Ace and me.

" What yall doing over here? Ain't no freaking in this club." Smilez said. I laughed.

" Aye nigga I own this shit too. I will freak who ever I want to," Ace said.

They both laughed and then dapped each other up.

" And how is my student doing this evening?" she asked me and gave me hug,

" I am doing good. A little sore but otherwise I am all good," I told her.

She nodded her head and smiled.

" Hey Ace!" The girl said that was still standing there and I haven't been introduce to yet.

" What up Sweetz?" Ace said and gave her hug.

" Nothing much," She said.

" Oh Vanessa this is my roommate and friend Skyy aka Sweetz," Smilez said.

She smiled at me and shook my hand.

" Sweetz this is Ace girl Vanessa," Smilez said.

" Nice to meet you," She said.

I notice she had an accent. She had to be from somewhere down south.

" Well my nigga we about to hit this dance floor real quick or find a table, " Smilez said.

Ace nodded her head. Before Ace turned back around I sat the bottle down on the floor. She looked at me and licked her lips. She bent down and took my bottom lip in her mouth and began to suck on it. She grabbed my right leg around her waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck and leaned against the wall. She moved her lips from my mouth to my ear.

"Usciamo di qui," She whispered in my ear.

I bit my bottom lip. We could leave. I was almost ready to go anyway.

"Perché?" I asked her.

I wanted to know why she wanted to go. I also wanted to listen to her talk to me in Italian. That shit is so sexy.

"Ti voglio tra le mie lenzuola e sentirti gemere il mio nome," She told me I let out a low moan.

Those words alone made me get moist. 'I want you between my sheets and hear you moan my name.'

" You are so effin nasty," I told her.

" You like it though," She said and licked my ear.

Before I could respond Ice and Cassie had made their way over.

" What the fuck is this shit?" Cassie said.

Ace sat my leg down and laughed.

" This was about to be something good. If yo ass didn't come over and fuck shit up," Ace said.

" Whatever we wanted to see if y'all wanted to go and get some food, but clearly you was about to munch on something," Cassie said.

Ice started laughing. I got slightly embarrassed. Ace just smiled and shook her head side to side.

" Well do yall wanna get some food?" Ice asked us.

Her voice cracked a bit. Ace looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. I was kind of hungry though.

" Ight where we gonna eat at?" Ace asked as she grabbed my hand.

She turned me around so I was in front of her. I don't know why she did it she just did, she wrapped her arm around my waist.

" I don't know Ihop?" Cassie said.

" Ight lets go then," Ace said as she started walking, which in return made me start walking.

We where following behind them when we spotted Dee and Janeal dancing. I saw Dee nod her head and then start walking towards the exit.