Clarissa

We had been sitting up in this strip club for like 45 minutes. I was so ready to go. It was too much for me. Why the hell they got this for a fucking spot? Not only did they have girls dancing and shit they had porn playing on 4 different screens. Robby, Dee, and Ice was to fucking cool about this shit. Amber and Cassie where kind of excited. I watched as this girl twirled her body all the way up the pole and then came down fast as hell into a split. I must admit it was pretty cool.

That's when I looked over to the door and saw Ace and Nessa walk in. Nessa was walking in front of Ace, and Ace was walking behind her putting her money back in its clip. I saw Ace look up and pull up her pants. I will never admit it out loud but Ace is sexy. I don't like girls at all, but to be honest I would fuck her. Her swag is so amazing to me. I watched as they made their way over.

Ace sat down next to me and Nessa sat next to Ace. Robby was talking to some stripper. They weren't talking about nothing though. I wasn't even worried. He knows the deal, I think me coming here with him made him realized that I'm just that coo with it. Even though I would rather see some dicks.

" Hey Ace baby," This girl came up and hugged Ace from around her neck.

" What up Carmen? Where yo sister at?" she asked Carmen.

" She over there with Robby," She said.

"Coo', well this my wifey, and I'm need you to give her a dance," Ace told her.

" Ahh, she cute. Sure anything for you Ace," Carmen told her.

Ace reached in her pocket and pulled out a small stack of money and handed it to Carmen. Ace and Nessa had got up and followed Carmen to the VIP room.

" Hey, babes this is my girl Tay," Robby said.

" Hey, your lucky to have this nigga," She said and smiled at me.

I thought about I guess I was. He had hella money, and he spent that shit on me.

" Yeah, I am," I said and kissed his cheek.