Nessa

When Ace walked in I didn't even know it was her. She looked good. She has on black jeans that fit. They aren't to baggy, nor are they those skinny jeans. She had on some black square toed dress shoes. She was wearing a lime green sweater vest, with a teal dress shirt underneath it with a lime green tie. She tied the look together with sliver Casio dress watch, she had two pair of earrings in each ear they weren't very big, they were a very nice size. She also had on a black New York  snap back.

Edward was talking to me about something but I kept looking over at Ace. She was on her second shot of patron. I was getting jealous she was over there talking to our waitress, well it was more like flirting. I know I told her to act like a friend but damn. She was walking back over with a cup of what looked like cranberry juice. She had her phone out, I'm not sure but I guess she saved the girls number in her phone. She sat down next to me.

" Damn, what was yall talking about?" Desi asked her.

She seemed a little bit upset herself, she was acting like her and Ace are dating. Ace shrugged her shoulders.

" Nothing," She said and took a sip of her cocktail.

" Man it didn't look like nothing the way you was laughing and stuff," I said and took a sip of my sprite.

She looked at me. I wish I could read her but I cant. She smiled at me.

" If you guys must know, we talked about how she ain't gay but she finds herself attracted to me. I found out that she is 23, and goes to UIC. Then she told me what I should get to eat, " She said.

She was so nonchalant with her answer. It was starting to piss me off. She knows she my girl, and she over here flirting and shit.

" What would yo girl say if she saw you flirting with other girls?" I looked at her and asked.

She looked back at me with not expression on her face.

" I don't know, I don't think she would mind seeing as we are just friends all the damn time," She told me.

" Oh really?" I asked.

I was getting rather mad.

" I mean yeah, besides I'm sure she don't get jealous," She said and smirked at me.

" Well Ace, if I was your girl I would be super pissed. You out here looking fine as hell, and you turning straight girls gay just by looking at 'em," Desi said.

She was looking at Ace like she wanted to fuck.

" That's why you wasn't my girl then and will never be that," Ace said in a laid- back bitter tone.

" Can I talk to you for a minute Ace," I asked and placed my hand on her thigh.

She took her hand and moved mines. I was shocked and hurt.

" Aite, " She said and got up.

" We'll be back," I told them and stood up.

We walked into the women's bathroom. I checked all the stalls before I started to talk.

I went over and locked the door too just in case somebody walked in. Ace had sat on the counter of the bathroom and was eating the damn mints out of the bowl.

" Ace what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked and placed my hands on my waist.

She didn't look up at me.

" You said you wanted to be friends for the night so I'm doing just that." She said as she picked out another mint and popped it in her mouth.

" So you just gonna flirt with our waitress? And pretend like I don't exist?" I asked

She sat the bowl down and jump off the counter and walked over to me.

" You look nice," She said I looked in her green eyes, trying to get some sort of answer but it wasn't working.

She was high and had a nice little buzz going on. I let out sigh as she walked to the door.

" And to answer your questions. Yes I'm going to flirt because everybody else is. You are pretending like this relationship doesn't fucking exist so why should I act like you exist," She told me.

She open the door and walked out. I was shocked; she has never spoke to me like that before. I walked back to the table and sat down. Ace sat down after me. We all order our food. We were done eating and were just sitting there until it was time to go to the ballet.

" So Ace, how is the sex with your new girl?" Desi asked.

My eyes got big and Ace just laughed.

" Well we only had sex once, but I'm just waiting on her to tell me how she like it," Ace said.

" Well how the hell she gonna do that?" Ashley asked.

" Baby she gonna tell her," Craig said.

" Naw she can show me in a kiss," Ace said.

Everybody looked at her like she was crazy.

" Damn y'all slow," Ace said.

" Look you can tell how a girl likes sex through kissing and dancing. Its all in her body," Ace said.

" What you mean?" Eric asked.

Ace let out a sigh.

" The way a girl dances usually explains how she likes to fuck, the way she kisses tells you if she likes it rough or not. If it's going to a long night, a quickie, or a causal fuck; basically it's all in the body langue and how she reacts, " Ace said.

They all sat their and nodded but they still didn't get it.

" Show us what you mean," Ashley said.

I looked at her like she was crazy. Fuck that shit.

" My girl would have a fit," Ace said and leaned back in the booth.

Damn right I would.

" She isn't here though, "Desi said.

Ace nodded.

" True but who you want me to kiss?" Ace asked.

I know she aint gonna do this shit.

" Uh kiss the waitress," Eric said as he waved her over.

Fuck that.

" You better not, you might get that girl fired, " I said and mugged the shit out of Ace.

She laughed.

" Well kiss Nessa then, " Desi said with a smirk.

If Ace kissed me she was gonna tell my moms. I know her. She likes to start shit.