Vanessa/ Ace

I felt something wet on the side of my face, I opened my eyes and realized that Ace and me had fallen asleep on the couch, I also notice that she was sweating through her shirt. Almost like her body temperature had risen. I sat up and looked at her. She looked like she had just got caught in the rain or something.

" Ace baby wake up," I said as I nudge her a bit.

" Come on baby wake up, "

" NO!" she yelled and popped up.

She was 2 inches away from head butting me.

" You alright baby?" I asked her as I grabbed the side of face, to force her to look at me.

She placed her hands on top of mines and nodded her head. She removed my hands.

" Get up Vanessa, I need to go shower," She told me.

I nodded my head and got off of her. She was a little out of breath. I was worried about what was going on in her head. I wanted to know what brought on this sweat.

" You wanna talk about it?" I asked her as I followed her into the bedroom.

I felt like I was in need of a shower too, since her sweat had not only soaked her clothes, but my shirt as well.

" Not now," she said.

I nodded my head and sat on the bed.

" Just come shower with me," she said as she made her way to the bathroom.

After we showered for 7 minutes not saying a word or touching. We put on our pajamas and crawled into the bed. I laid my head on her shoulder.

" Usually at home, I wake up before you and take care of that," She said.

" Take care of what baby?" I asked her.

" The whole sweating thing," she said.

" So this has happen before? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her and sat up.

" I didn't want to worry you. I went to Slim anyway. She told that sometimes after a head injury your body temperature cant regulate itself. She also said that I may get aggravated much easier. But I should get better in a few months," she said.

" And what was the whole you yelling out no about?" I asked her as I laid my head back on her chest.

"Something that happen to me when I was younger, that I rather not speak on," She told me.

I felt her whole body tense up. I started to rub her stomach hoping to relax her a bit.

" Will you tell me one day?" I asked her.

" Yeah, but not now. Let's just get some sleep," She told me and kissed my forehead.

" Night Ace," I told her as I snuggled up close to her.

" Nessa can I turn the Air on?" she asked me. I giggled.

" Yeah that's fine," I didn't want her to start sweating again.

" Is that why the apartment be so cold when I wake up?" I asked her as I watch her walk back over from turning the air on.

" Yeah, it is," she said.

" And that's why you only be in your boxers and beater when I wake up in the morning?"

" Damn, girl yeah," She chuckled as she climb back into bed with me.