Ace

I looked over to see Nessa, and her cousin playing some game. Me and Chris was sitting down chillin' and talking about everybody and they momma that came threw the doors.

We were laughing at some chick that came in there looking like an even worse then New York for that flava flava show.

" So Ace you hit yet?" I looked over at Crhis who was drinking grape juice and Serria Mist.

" Naw man, not yet.. I'm tryin to wait but babygirl making it hard for my ass,"

She laughed at me and gave me dap.

" Ain't that the truth, I was just gonna try and hit it but damn I can't go,"

I took a sip of my cranberry juice and gin.

" Them chicks you gotta wait on till they want it,"

I told her looking back over in they direction they was play some racing game.

" Then when you give it to make sure they not trying to go nowhere," She told me.

We both laughed.

" Hell yeah , thats one way to make em stay, and stay faithful,"

We both to a sip of are drinks till we saw this broke as flava flava lookin ass nigga. I mean he was in a lime green suite bright ass yellow shirt, and some dumbass glasses.

" There go flava daddy,"

" What y'all over here laughing at?" Nessa asked.

Nessa and Cassie had came back ova along with Dee and them. We were rolling so hard, that all me and Chris could do was point, then everybody start laughing.

" Flava Flava," Robby shout out and this nigga looked.

" Come on yall lets go. Before we get banned from this Dave and Busters too." Dee said as she walked out holding ambers hand.

" Wait man I got finish my drink," I looked for my cup to see that Nessa had it, she drank some and almost choked, she started coughing and patting her chest. I laughed at her ass.

" Nigga what the hell is this?"

" Gin and cranberry juice, I bet next time you'll ask won't you,"

We got up and walked out of Dave and busters and I was still laughing at Nessa.