Vanessa

"Shit girl," Ace said as she rolled over on to her stomach.

We both where lying there breathing hard and I know she was tired because she had put in most of the work. I looked over at her and placed my hand on the side of her face.

"Baby I'm sleepy as fuck," I told her.

She laughed.

"Good now yo ass can stop tossing and turning," she told me.

"It's going to be a good one to,"I told her as I decided to lay on her back.

" This is how we cuddle now?" she asked me and chuckled a bit.

I kissed her neck.

"Yeah," I told her.

I felt her body shift under me.

"That shit was funny as fuck when you beat Desi ass," she said.

I can tell she was half sleep. I laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I thought she had me at first," I told her as I sat up on her back and rubbed her head.

"Nah, I knew you had her," she said and laughed as she turned over on her back.

I looked at her and couldn't help myself. She looked so fucking good lying there with this beater on and the light from the moon shinning on her. I just notice that I left a deep as scratch on her shoulder. I bit my lip and ran my hand over it.

" I'm sorry baby," I told her.

"For what?" she looked at me like I was crazy.

"For leaving this," I told her and placed her hand on the mark.

She laughed.

"It's okay, im sure its a lot more than just that one, besides the one you left on homie was much worse," she said.

"Where they really?" I asked her and bent down and kissed her lips.

"Mhm," she said as she pulled me down into her body.

" I really don't remember to much of the fight, I only remember you pulling me off her and laughing," I told her and placed my head on her chest.

"You want me to tell you what happen?" she asked me.

"Yeah, like a bed time story," I told her.

She laughed and backed up against the headboard.

: The Fight:

Me and Vanessa were leaving the movie theather when Desi walked up to us. She was looking at me like she just knew that I was gonna break up with Nessa.

"So bitch you ready to get ya ass beat today?" Desi asked.

Nessa just rolled her eyes . I laughed a bit. We where standing outside the theather waiting on everybody else to come out.

" Hey Ace baby, you looking good as usual. Pretty soon you will have something real good to stand next to you," she said.

"Desi, just go somewhere," I told her.

"Yo bitch can't talk now?" she asked me and looked at Nessa.

"Damn Desi..."

Before I could blink Desi slapped the shit out of Nessa. I remained calm as much as my body would allow me. This was Nessa's fight.Nessa looked a little shock, but she quickly regained her compsure when Desi came charging at her. She moved to the side pretty quickly whiched took Desi by surprise. She stumbled and almost tripped over her feet.

Vanessa walked up and kicked her in stomach. When Desi doubled over she grabbed her by her head and brought her knee to her face. Desi let out a scream. She was hurting. I was standing there like a pround parent. Smilez had thaught her well. They were all basic moves to the crew, but from the outside they where pretty advance.

" What the fuck is going on?" Ice said as she walked out.

"They fighting," I said as Nessa punched the fuck out of Desi jaw causeing her to pretty much to fall asleep.

"Shit! Cassie your cousin got hands now," Ice said.

" Damn, Ace what the fuck man? You turned her into another Smilez?" Dee said.

" Naw, she aint that bad," I said and laugh

. She was on top of Desi rocking her fucking face.

" Go get her," Cassie damn neared yelled at me.

" Go get her ass now, I don't want her going to jail," Rissa yelled at me.

I unfoled my arms and picked Nessa up off of the poor girl.

" Damn baby, you got hands now," I told her and laughed.

She was still boiling she just rolled her eyes at me.

:End of Fight:

I was sitting all the way up and Ace was just laughing her ass off.

"I could of went to jail?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes.

"You was gonna let me go to jail?" I asked her as I folded my arms.

She clamed down laughing and hugged me.

"No, baby I was gonna get you when I heared the police sirens," she said.

I pushed her away.

" You're an ass," I told her.

" But you was so cute beating her ass. It was funny because you had fought yo little short ass out those heels," she said.

I do remember having to put my shoes back on.

" You're a fuckin idiot," I told her.

"We had some good sex that night tho'," she told me as she laid back down.

I laid down her chest and smirked.

" Yeah, it was good but tonight it was..." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Pretty damn good?" she asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Good, " she said as her hands made there way to my ass. Before I knew it was sleep.