Ace/ Vanessa

Ace..

Me and Bella was sitting on the couch next to Nicki . I was playing Call of Duty 'Black Ops' they was talking, but I don't know what they were talking about. I was to foucs on the game to care. I had my blunt lit and was in my zone.

" ACE!" I heard Nicki yell my name but I was not about to respond to her mouth.

Not now I had replayed this mission like 3 times already and I almost had it beat.

" ACE! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME NIGGA, YO EARS ARE BIG ENOUGH!" she yelled at me.

I just ignore her completely. I was almost done with the mission when Nicki walked over and turned off my game. I was so fuking heated. I looked up at her, and the blunt just fell from my lips.

" WHAT THE FUCK NICKI? YOU DUMBASS SLUT." I yelled at her.

She put her hands on her hips and stood in front of the TV. Nessa was sitting there giggling and shit. I felt like this was a real serious matter.

"NIGGA, WE BEEN CALLING YO NAME FOR THE LAST HALF HOUR!" She yelled at me.

I picked up the blunt off of my shorts before I burnt a hole in them. I looked over at Nessa who was now laughing her ass off.

" What the hell y'all to want?" I asked them.

I sat back and took a hit of my blunt and looked back and forth between the two of them.

" We hungry and wanna know if you would take us to get some food." Nessa said.

She had sat up and was wiping the tears from her eyes.

" No!" I told them and stood up to turn my game back on.

Now I gotta restart the mission.

" And why the fuck not?" Nicki asked as she stood in front of me.

I swear you would think this girl was my sister or mother.

" Cause yo ass turned off my game. If you would have waited till after I beat it then I would said yeah." I told her as I pushed her injured ass out the way, I watched as she stumble a bit.

" Come on baby, we hungry and I know yo ass is to. Have you eaten today?" Nessa asked me.

I turned back on the game and sat on the floor.

" Nope." I said and pressed the start button on the controller.

I was actually really hungry but hey I have to finish this game.

"Ace..." the next thing I know Bella was sitting next to me.

She took her hand and placed it over mines. Then Nicki limped over and sat down on my other side. I felt Nicki start to play with my ear. She know what that shit do to me. Vanessa was playing in my hair. They really just gonna sit here and double team me like that.

" ... just take us to get something to eat." Nessa said as she started to kiss my neck. Nicki was sucking on my ear. I bit down on my bottom lip.

" Yeah Ace, just take us to get some dinner." Nicki whispered in my ear and ran her hand up and down my arm.

" What the fuck? Yall just gonna double team me like that?" I asked them and cleared my throat.

" Yeah we are." Nessa said and bit my neck.

" Damn lets go." I said.

They both stop what they were doing. They looked at each other and high five. I knew they planned that shit. I just aint know Vanessa was gonna go. Now that I do, they better be ready for tonight cause I'm going to fuck both of them. You just cant start shit like a threesome and then stop. Nope don't work like that.