Ice

We is in the middle of studs vs. femmes at Ace crib, well they were I was to busy messing with Cassie

" Would you stop?" She said as I poked her in her arm.

" No you ate my skittles young blood." I said as I put my arm around her.

" Why most studs thicker then femmes?" Nessa asked as she stood up to let Ace sit down. As soon as she sat Nessa sat in her lap.

" Because we eat, and y'all always doing something to lose that ass and thighs we work so hard to get just right," I stated as Dee reached up and gave me some dap.

Everybody busted up laughing that was until I heard something. Now I am an hired killer so of course I'm hear shit they ain't gonna hear.

" AYE !Y'all shut up," I said in and harsh put yet whisper like tone.

Which scared babygirl because I felt her tense up a little bit. I guess the look on my face ain't help any.

I told everybody to stay downstairs and I made my way up the stairs. It sounded like somebody was breaking in threw the bathroom window. I put my hand behind my back and reached to grab my baby. A 9 mm sliver pistol which I had the words 'GOODBYE' engraved into. I slowly open the door to see none other than the neighborhood crack head Ms. White. She was a 33 year old white lady who time to time likes to break into people's house to steal shit just for fun.

" Damn, old lady you almost got yo ass popped," I told her as I put my piece back in my pants.

" I thought you guys weren't home so I decide to see what I can sell for a little crack," She laughed and then looked at me.

Now she know dame well her old ass shouldn't be climbing threw no damn windows.

"Well we is so climb yo ass back out that window, cause if Ace see you; that's yo ass,"

I walked out the bathroom and I thought I heard her fall out the tree. When I got back down stairs I saw everybody looking out the window.

"What the hell yall doing?" I asked as I went over and stood behind my soon to be girl.

" Watching that crack head Miss White run from Ace and Nessa chasing Ace so that she wont go to jail," Cassie told me as she turned around.

She looked at me and I smiled and she smiled back. We all went and sat back on the couch and watched T.v.

" So what we doing lata on?" Dee asked.

"Shit I dunno, we bedda wait for those two dumbass to get back," Rissa said.

As soon as she said that Ace walks in with Nessa on her back.

"Man, I almost had her white ass until this fat ass jumped on my back and slowed me down,"

We all busted up laughing.