Chapter 9• Boom.

House & Jessica in mm.

August 1st.

Justin POV

We moved into the new house a couple days earlier then we were supposed to but the house is nice. 7 bedrooms 4 full bathrooms, 3 bedrooms upstairs with 2 bathrooms the downstairs has 4 bedroom with two bathrooms. The basement was huge they separated the theater room and Fitness room by a sound proof wall. There was a pool, Jacuzzi, and basketball court in the backyard. I gotta wake this brat up now.

Me: Lia get up.

Talia: why are you being annoying at the ass crack of dawn? Go back to sleep.

Me: no get up.

Talia: no move.

I started pinching her leg and she smacked my hand turning over. I pushed her over and she swung at me.

Talia: Justin quit!

Me: you the one made this early ass appointment so get the hell up.

Talia: why I do that stupid shit?

Me: I don't know dumb ass.

Talia: don't be rude.

Me: you just damn near hit me in my face don't touch me.

She still tried to lay on me and I ended up just getting out the bed and she sat there pouting. I went in the closet since most of our stuff was unpacked. I grabbed my red true religion sweats with the black horse shoe, a black true shirt with the red horse shoe and grabbed the red matching jacket with my Dirty BRED retro 13's. Talia was still laying in bed.

Me: Quit playing Li and get up.

Talia: I'm tired.

Me: oh well shouldn't of made this early ass appointment.

Talia: go start the shower for me.

Me: nope I'm getting in first.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We left out the doctors office and it was raining I looked at Talia who was already looking at me. I shook my head taking my jacket off handing it to her. She put it on and I ran to the car not wanting to be wet.

Me: don't never wanna bring a jacket.

Talia: hush up, I need food babe.

Me: we could of got food before we came but you fell back asleep.

Talia: shut up.

Me: what you want man?

Talia: why you got a attitude?!

Me: why you yelling?

Talia: I'm finna hit you in your mouth.
Me: you ain't crazy.

Talia: stop talking to me.

Me: will do.

I plugged my phone up to the aux cord as tales of 2 cities by J. Cole started playing I turned it up heading to IHOP since she didn't say where she wanna go. When I pulled into IHOP she mugged me she should of spoke up. I got out grabbing my black polo jacket out the trunk giving it to her. She put it on handing my jacket back. We went inside and got seated in a booth.

Me: problem?

Talia: your annoying.

Me: right.