Chapter 23• Hard Lessons.

May 15th.

Chresanto August POV

With Miyanni me and yn tried to try a new approach at raising our kids with her by not putting our hands on her. Which now I regret cause I wanna beat the black off her ass. I ain't never called my daughter no bitch before but she got called one when she walked in this fucking house with a attitude and was slamming doors and shit. She finna learn a good ass lesson, when I get done with her ass I bet she learn to shut the fuck up and stay in her fucking place. She finna get her ass in the ring with Micah. She think she the shit cause them fights with them lil bitches in Texas I got something for that ass. She think she tough I'm finna let Micah break her ass down. I ain't just finna throw her in the ring though she been in the gym boxing with a trainer for the last 5 days she didn't know what for though.

Me: hope yo ass was paying attention to what you was being taught.

Miyanni: mhm.

Me: make me knock yo fucking head off again.

Miyanni: yes sir.

Me: better get you some practice in, you got 5 minutes.

I walked out the gym locker room going into the main part the boxing ring where Jaemoni, Chase, Talin, and Micah was. Jaemoni and Chase was in the ring slap boxing. Yn was wrapping up Micah hands.

Me: Micah don't try and go easy on her ass either.

Micah: now daddy why would I do that?

I shook my head, my kids some evil motherfuckers when they fed up with yo shit it's over. I went back in the locker room telling her to bring her ass on. She got up smiling she think shit good. I laughed she was finna get that ass whooped. She got into the ring and just stood against the ropes with her mouth piece hanging out. Micah came back out with her gloves on and mouth piece in she slid into the ring grinning at Miyanni who laughed. I got in standing in the middle with a whistle around my neck, I blew the whistle.

They both put they guard up Micah walked closer and Miyanni swung, Micah ducked sending a right to her stomach and a left to her face. Miyanni bent over in pain as Micah backed up a little.

Me: put your fucking guard back up!

Miyanni: it hurts!

Me: I don't give a fuck put your damn guard back up it's either fight her or get yo ass beat by me.

She Stood up straight putting her guard back up. Micah moved around her before sending a shot to her nose sending her head back she backed up some Miyanni sent a quick shot to Micahs left cheek but she shook that shit off and came back with two hard ass face shots that sent Miyanni too the ground. Micah backed up going to chase who was holding a water bottle.

Chase: get her ass Micah.

Miyanni got up putting her guard up she sent a right to Micahs Stomach. Micah returned the hits sending powerful shots at her stomach and face Micah backed up off her jumping around letting her off the ropes. As soon as she got off the ropes and put her gaurd back up Micah threw a quick right knocking her down. Miyanni spit her mouth piece out along with some blood as she cried holding her jaw.

Jaemoni: you pussy Miyanni, get the fuck up!

Me: now! You got 5 seconds and I'm a beat yo ass!

Talin: 5.

Chase: 4.

Jaemoni: 3.

Micah: 2.

Me: 1, get the fuck up.