chap 6: wtf

continued.....

Jaemoni POV

I'm bout to fuck her up, this stupid ass hoe don't know. IDGAF that she's my sister no more. the bitch maced me! if Cherish wasn't pregnant I'd have her beat Kaevons ass.

Chres: GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE YOU LIL FUCKING HOE! I GAVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE FUCKING DOUBT KAEVON!

Yn: get your shit and go! Kemoni ain't going no where so don't touch his shit

Kaevon: he's my son!

Yn: I don't give a damn! he's not gonna live with you and someone he don't know!

Kaevon: your a bitch!

me: call my momma another bitch! I'm a stomp that fucking baby out you! fuck off me Rico

I yank away from him walking up to Kaevon

me: say it again hoe.

Kaevon: your a bitch! your dads a bitch!  and your moms a bitch !

she started swinging and I slung her dumb ass on the floor. I got on her and started whooping her ass she was fighting back though she got me a couple times. I got off her wrapping her hair around my hand yanking on it with every word.

me: don't you ever in fucking life call my momma a bitch. now get your dumb ass the fuck out of here for I for real fuck you up.

she reached up and grabbed my hair ( he got the "thot" boy hair) and started swinging and kicking and I blacked out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

next day.......

NOBODYS POV

The Boys Cherish and Sky were all in the money trap sleeping. Lorenz and Khalid were stretched out on the same couch. Cherish was laying on top of Jaemoni in the love seat. Sky was sitting in Chases lap they were both slumped over on the arm of the couch next to Jae and Cherish.

no one got any sleep last night. They were to busy clearing out the traps, counting money, and stashing the money. so they were all dead asleep and didn't hear the police banging at the door with a search warrant. officer Drew and officer Tatum (hint hint)

Drew: I KNOW YOUR IN THERE OPEN UP

still no one heard continued to sleep.

officers fed up. busted down the doors yelling making everyone jump up and reach for guns until they noticed it was police.

Lorenz: can I help you?

Drew: we have a warrant to search the premises

Lorenz: what's the warrant for?

Tatum: don't worry bout it

Chase: bit-

Khalid put his arm over Chases chest signaling him to be calm.

Tatum: sit the fuck down all of you

this bitch look familiar Lorenz thought staring at Officer Tatum. little did he know it was the stud bitch That tried to get with Kaevon. 

as they lurked around upstairs they boys tried to figure out why all of a sudden they're being searched.

Jaemoni: kaevon did this shit with her bitter ass

Lorenz: how you know?

Khalid: mom kicked her out she called mom a bitch Jae beat her ass. beat her bad to.

Jaemoni: disrespectful ass hoe.

Chase: mom said we need to get there asap

Sky: why?

Chase: I don't fucking know

Sky: bitch don't cop an attitude

officer Drew comes down the stairs with some papers

Drew: who's house is this?

Khalid: ours *duh voice* who else's would it be? we in this bitch ain't we?

Drew: your names aren't on this lease

Lorenz grabs the lease from him pointing at there names clearly printed on it.

Lorenz: what do you think our names are?

Chres pov

where we went wrong with Kaevon?  I don't even know man like shes just fuck man

Yn: hey babe

me: sup?

Yn: why you stressing it?

me: why aren't you?

Yn: cause I knew something wasn't right with her from the time she came back when she was 17. all the shit she does is from what she went through when she wasn't with us. I knew it would come down to this eventually maybe not this soon but I knew it would.

Me: I can't wrap my head around this, she was my first daughter. my bad ass princess. now im ashamed to say I helped create her. one minute I wanna beat her and tell her to get the fuck out my house and never come back, the next I want her right here up under me like my innocent little girl

Yn: baby that girls far from innocent ..... I'm not gonna stress her she's grown she can make her own decisions, from now on I don't know her.

Me: how can you say that Yn!? this is our daughter we're talking bout!

yn: I don't care anymore! I tried with her! She's 23 Chresanto! not your little girl anymore! she knew exactly what the fuck she's doing! I'm not gonna baby no grown ass, disrespectful kid! I have 3 younger kids, and grand kids to worry bout! we did our part Chres! we've done everything we could for her! she choose this path she's going down, you can't raise a grown ass kid!

me: wheres my wife!? the one I married!? your not the same! you don't care bout anything anymore! everything now a days you shake that shit off like its nothing! you used to be caring! emotional! loving! every fucking thing I loved now your acting like this inconsiderate ass person! that's not you baby! that's someone else! what's going on baby? talk to me.

Yn: I'm not the one you married! I'm Milan!

me: Wha- wh- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOUR MILAN!?

C

L

I

F

F

Y

PLOT TWIST

★35, 10 comments