Chapter 14•°°°°°°°°°°

( Nashawn in mm. I changed Nashawn character because he just looked too young)

February 22.

Nashawn POV

I love Micah to death, loved her since I was a jit she's always been mines no matter what. Seeing her with Desmond messed me up so bad that when I went to her about it and literally cried my heart out I was really just broken. I seen it in her eyes that she was still in love with me and when she said the words and started crying that was music to my ears. Then when she continued to date him I just hurt all over again it took me confessing my feelings on social media for her to get it through her thick ass head. Desmond lil bitch ass go make me beat his ass he say one more thing to her or he mug me.

Micah: Nashawn calm down no one is worried about him.

Me: he wants his ass beat he keep staring over here like he finna do something.

Micah: let's just get our food and go, please.

I just stared at her she placed a soft kiss on my lips. I pecked her lips a couple more times making the both of us smile before getting up and placing both our containers in the bag handing it to her. I picked up our big champs bag along with the two Macy's bags. We got up and walked towards the escalade out my peripheral I could see him quickly walking up I smirked handing the bags to Micah she looked at me confused. I turned around just as he approached if this was a cartoon he'd have smoke coming out his ears. I stepped more in his face laughing. Micah grabbed my arm pulling me back a little I gently removed her hand from my arm leaning against the banister where you could see to the second floor. He swung at me and I ducked tackling him onto the ground. I stood up and started kicking and stomping him in the head as he tried balling up. I laughed before spitting in his face. I grabbed the bags from Micah and we walked down the escalade and out the doors.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Micah: you so hard headed.

Me: so?

Micah: don't get hit.

Me: always tryna abuse me.

Micah: your phone just vibrated.

I grabbed my phone off the charger seeing I had a text from Ashia. I shook my head reading the text.

Ashia💘💄: boo butt your sister go get enough of having my name in her mouth with her fan ass she go get enough of me whooping that ass.