Chapter 50• Confessions.

January 9th.

Jalon POV

Loren was blowing up my phone all fucking night so I turned it in silent. I'm in 3rd period and she's still blowing me up.

Lorennn: talk to me Jalon.

Lorennn: stop reading my messages.

Lorennn: Jalon please I'm sorry, call me.
AnnoyingFemale: STOP IT.

J-Bear: will you fucking stop? your being annoying as fuck if I don't wanna talk I'm not go fucking talk get the fuck over it! now stop blowing my fucking phone up.

I put my phone on silent and slipped it into my pocket and went back to my calculus work.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

it was now lunch and I was waiting in my car for Tae slow ass so we could go get Wendy's. when she did get in the car she was pissed I looked at her for a quick second then pulled out the student parking lot. I went through the drive thru and got our food.

me: what's wrong Tae?

Tae: you! why is this bitch blowing up my phone threatening me and shit?! I don't even know this delusional ass bitch!

me: why you yelling at me Tae? I ain't do shit to you.

Tae: *sighs* I'm sorry Jalon.

me: who's threatening you ma?

Tae: Raine talking about if I don't stay away from "her man" she's going to cut me.

me: don't even worry about her Tae, she ain't nobody.

Tae: I don't wanna be in your drama Jalon, we not even together and I already got problems with your ex bitch.

me: I'm sorry alright? if you wanna stop fucking with me I understand.

she looks at me then starts eating her food and I do the same when the bell rung we both got out the car.

Price POV

I find it funny Gianni don't like to go to Sam no more. this morning when Sam came to get her when I put her in the car she started screaming crying at the top of her lungs and wouldn't stop until I took her back in the house. I had to put her to sleep so Sam could take her home. Kylie been acting kind of mean lately though and it's only when she comes home from work.