Chapter 57• °•°•°•

-8 months later-

February 19th.

Price POV

Kylie had our son Kyron Landon August on February 10th. he's not a whiner and that boy love to sleep so he don't keep us up at night he'll wake up twice at the most just to be fed. me and Kylie just recently got back together a couple days before Kyron was born we broke up for like a month. she's mad at me right now cause while were broken up I fucked this bitch named Chelsey thick ass white girl with a pretty face and big titties. I told Kylie shit I wasn't go hide it from her it ain't like we were together or even speaking to each other at the time. Plus she asked but the real reason she's mad is Chelsey was sending me pictures & videos the other night I ain't watch the videos and I might of took a quick glance at the pictures but after telling her me and Kylie got back together and we could be friends I was about to start deleting all that shit she sent then Kylie snatched my phone. she broke my damn phone and everything I mean literally took the fucking screen off my shit she had a right to be mad but breaking my phone was just some extra ass shit.

me: Gia go get your brothers pacifier for me please.

she took her pink pacifier out her mouth trying to give it to me.

me: thank you Gi but that's yours baby girl Kyron got his own.

she stuck it back in her mouth running off to Kyron room. Kylie was doing something in her office and I was still mad about my damn phone.

Kylie: Gia what you doing with your brothers pacifier?

Gia: dada tol me to gwet it.

Kylie: why couldn't you get it?

me: I'm clearly trying to put him to sleep since you doing whatever it is you doing.

Gia: I gwo nigh nigh Dada .

I kissed her cheeks and she ran off to her room.

Kylie: I'm not finna argue with you.

me: then don't go back to whatever you was doing.

Kylie: I'm done give me him.

me: move yo arms.

Kylie: Price don't play with me.

me: oh I'm not, now move.

I took Kyron into his room laying him in the crib putting the blanket on him I went into Kylie bedroom grabbing my shit to take a shower. I've only been staying the night to help her with Kyron

Kylie: you about to piss me off.

me: oh.... okay? you don't think I been pissed the last 3 days cause of you?

Kylie: you should of let the hoe know.

me: what the fuck that got to do with you breaking my fucking phone?

Kylie: everything if the hoe wasn't still trying to fuck with you, I wouldn't of had to break your shit cause its clear you wasn't gone stop talking to her.

me: you act like I was go fuck her again!

Kylie: why are raising your voice?

me: cause your pissing me the fuck off! that's why we don't live together now cause you always wanna trip on some old shit.

Kylie: well all your old bitches shouldn't make it there fucking business to speak to me about you and her!

me: I can't help what the fuck THEY choose to do! you can't fight every bitch that tells you some past shit! I never fucked any of those bitches while I was with you! you giving them just what the fuck they want! they making yo look dumb as fuck and you letting them!