Chapter 8• Fall Off.

July 24th.

Micah POV

Why am I not surprised Talia ended up pregnant? It was bound to happen since she was being fast with Justin, Keyon go get Riley pregnant next and I'm a just sit back and laugh. This is the reason I'm not having sex, I'm not rushing for my innocence to be gone like them to end up with a baby.

Talia: you got something to say Michah?

Me: your stupid.

Talia: thank you! Now goodbye bitch.

Me: watch your mouth just cause you finna have a baby don't make you grown.

Talia: just cause your my auntie don't mean I have to listen to you, you ain't too much older then me. I hope Nashawn cheats on your arrogant ass.

Me: fuck you hoe.

Talia: *gasps* uh oh is Micah mad? Stay mad then I don't give a damn.

Me: your just like ya hoe ass momma getting pregnant at 16, you go trap Ju like your momma trapped my brother?

Just then Justin walked in. Ju was in front so I'm sure he heard me and looking at his face I know he heard me. My dad and Nashawn walked in to. Talia got up and hugged onto Justin as he stared at me like he was finna do something.

Justin: what you just say to her?

Me: you heard me I'm not go repeat myself.

Justin: you right I did, let me make myself clear since my girlfriends so fucking stupid and a hoe don't come around my kids.

Me: I wouldn't wanna be around them anyways.

Chres: Nicole you lost your rabbit ass mind? I could get my belt and beat your ass for that foul shit you just said you better fucking apologize.

Me: why? it's the truth she's following in Raquel's foot steps trapping niggas like her momma trapped Lorenz and Lorenz was so in love he didn't realize it.

Talia let go of Justin walking up to me she had tears in her eyes. Before I knew it she smacked me making my face sting Justin pulled her back by her arm.

Talia: don't you ever in fucking life speak of my daddy in that way! You uptight, arrogant bitch I'm sick of you! I'm sick of you constantly firing shots at me and me not saying shit! I never hated anyone in my life not even my mother! But I hate you, I hate you sooooo much you always have so much shit to say about everyone else but let's talk about Micah Nicole August for a change. Let's talk about how you kissed another boy and basically dry humped him, let's talk about what you and Nashawn do when no ones around!

Nashawn: wait fuck that, you did what?

Talia: oh she didn't tell you? Guess your relationship ain't as put together as it seems huh Micah.

Me: if you weren't pregnant I'd beat your ass.

Talia: you'd never get that clout bitch.

Nashawn stared at me then laughed before leaving out the room followed by Justin and Talia. My dad just stood by the door staring at me.

Chres: fuck is your problem?.... Answer me Nicole!

Me: I don't have a problem.

Chres: clearly you fucking do, what was that shit? You know better then to say anything like that about Lorenz to Talia.

Me: I wish y'all would stop babying her because she lost her dad, y'all don't baby Renz like that.

Chres: don't nobody baby her so shut the fuck up, if anybody is babyed it's you. I'm done spoiling you and I'll make sure everyone else is to cause you getting real big headed and I don't wanna have to fuck you up but I will so keep testing me if you want to you better ask Kaevon about her ass whoopings. I'm turning yo phone off get your own phone and pay your own phone bill I'm done.