Chapter 20• Not This Time.

Tasani on the right Junari on the left.

May 2nd.

Talia POV

Tasani and Junari were now two and boy oh boy was they a handful. Junari was still mean and nice when she wanted to be and Tasani was just my sweet baby they were both big daddies girls. Me and Justin definitely had our hands full especially since we're not together right now. Yes I said it me and Justin have broken up sometimes it don't feel like it though because sometime we act as if we still are together. We still kissed each other good bye and said our I love you's. We had broken up about three months ago with responsibility of the twins and school came stress Justin graduates last year while I don't graduate till this year. We loved each other but with both of us stressed out we broke up because we argued every day. We do still live with pawpaw and Nanni Justin is moving out once I graduate but I don't know whether Me and twins are moving with him or not I still haven't decided. I was experiencing the worst cramps in the world right now. I had been laying her for about 30 minutes now.

Justin: Li where Sani Elsa cup?

Me: Justin I don't know find it!

Justin: why is you yelling man? I ain't do shit to you.

Me: Justin please just go tend to the twins leave me be.

Justin: what's wrong?

Me: I'm in pain! Damnitt Justin please just go!

Justin: stop yelling at me, damn I'm tryna help yo fucking stubborn ass.

He went in the bathroom bringing me my heating pad and the Ibuprofen. He grabbed his water bottle off the dresser handing it to me. I sat up swallowing the pill as he plugged up the heating bad he squatted down as I placed it on my stomach. He rubbed my side I poked my lips out and he kissed them then my cheek before standing.

Justin: take a nap. I'm finna take the girls with me to go get Julian then take them to the park. Call me if you need anything.

Me: I love you.

Justin: I love you too, go ahead and rest while you can.

Me: bring them in here so can give them kisses.

Justin: alright.

He left out and came back carrying both of them I smiled at my babies. To Justin and I they meant everything to us, nothing or anyone would stop me and Justin from loving our girls. We'd forever be a family no matter. Justin leaned down and they both kissed my cheeks I told them I loved them and they said it back in they cute lil baby voices before they left out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lorenz was laying in my lap crying his eyes out. My poor baby brother he never had the chance to meet our dad but the love he had for him was undeniable. We both a small cross with a little of his ashes in them Renz wore his on a gold chain I wore mines on a gold necklace. I rubbed Renz back kissing his cheek he had started dry heaving since he's been crying so long. They're was a small knock at the door before it was opened and paw paw came in he looked worried. He sat next to Renz.

Chres: I remember your dad telling me about the both of you he was always excited when it came to you two but your mother not so much. He sucked that shit up though for the sake of his blood. I wanna tell y'all something.