chapter 29|| hold you down

" I'll hold you down... I'm the one go hold you down, I'm the one go hold you Down. I'm on my way....I'm the one go be rolling up in that Bentley truck cause I'm grown enough.... want you right right now, you the one got all of  me give me all of you. "

Tywon POV

keeping a girl you really love on the low is HARD beyond hard man. Samiya has been my girl on the low for the last year in a half. why on the low? cause her dads religious as hell she's Somalian, her father doesn't want her to date outside of her race. that's my baby though she's always had me I've always had her. she went against her religion and we had sex for the first time about 3 months ago every since we've been fucking like dogs in heat. Baby girl done got thick ass shit to, I try and keep my hands off her in public but its hard considering I did that to her ass and titties. did I mention she's my fiancee to ?

Samiya: baby stop.

me: why you playing with me Miya ?

Samiya: Tywon this is important be serious right now.

I lift my head off her chest sitting up next to her.

me: now tell daddy what's wrong.

she smacks the shit out my bare chest making me wince.

Samiya: stop playing so damn much Tywon damn!

me: baby I'm sorry, tell me what's wrong?

Samiya: I can't have this baby Tywon.

me: when did y-- wait what you mean you can't have the baby?

Samiya: my parents still think I'm celibate Tywon, what do you thinks gonna happen if I come home with a baby?

me: I don't know, and I don't care bout what your parents are gonna think your my fiancée alright? and this is our baby.

Samiya: if they find out I'm pregnant out of wedlock by you, they're going to kill our baby and send me off to Somalia.

me: Samiya your bout to be my wife! they're not going to do shit to our child! and your not going anywhere!

Samiya: I'm not going to go against my religion anymore then I already have Tywon!

me: what happened to sticking by me no matter what? huh!?

Samiya: I am sticking by you! what do you call going against my religion for you!?

me: no the fuck you not! your trying to abort my fucking child! you expect me to be fucking happy!? if you think that then you can get the fuck out my life dawg !

she stared at me with tears streaming down her face. and I just stared back at her anger evident in my face and stance.

me: abort my child and I'm done with you.

Samiya: Ty-

me: Ty nothing I want not shit to do with you if you do that.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°