Chapter 1• My Love.

Nashawn & Micah in mm.

June 12th.

Micah POV

Tomorrow is the day I move in with Jalon & Myra. I'm so ready to move back to Cali and see my nieces and nephews and brothers. I know y'all remember being a bad, spoiled brat but I grew out of that I'm still a spoiled brat but I'm not bad. I don't cuss, I don't dress like a hoe, I'm just really like chill now. Also I'm ready to see my boyfriend even though I just seen him two days ago which is Nashawn of course. we didn't officially start dating until we got into high school cause daddy wasn't letting it happen. Yes I'm perfectly fine with having a bisexual boyfriend, I mean my brother is bisexual Me and Nashawn have had our arguments but we're still together and he ain't going no where till I let him go. This upcoming school year we'll both be Juniors I'm ready, I just hope I won't have to smack a thot for flirting with my nigga even tho I know I don't have to worry about Nashawn cheating. I mean really he lives with my brother what room he go have to cheat? He's been being distant the last few days.

My dad walks into the game room sitting next to me kissing all over my face making me laugh and push his face away.

Me: come on daddy quit.

Chres: my pooh leaving home.

Me: yup you go miss me daddy?

Chres: yea I'm a Miss you Pooh.

Me: aww I'm a miss you to daddy but I'll be back.

Chres: how's you and Shawn?

Me: I don't know.

Chres: why you say that?

Me: cause since he left he's been real nonchalant and texting me with dry conversations so I just stop.

Chres: we gotta have a talk Pooh.

Me: I know where this is going.

Chres: you still a virgin?

Me: no.

The look on his face made me burst out laughing I calmed down realizing if I ain't stop playing with him he might whoop my behind.

Me: I'm just playing dad I'm still a virgin no worries.

Chres: girl you almost got you and Nashawn ass beat.

Me: if I was having sex I'd tell you.

Me and my daddy had the type of bond where I could tell him anything just like I could tell my mom anything. He may get mad but he understands most of the time.

Chres: ugh man.

Me: so that's all you wanted to ask?

Chres: nope.

Me: well ask dad.

Chres: I can't cause if I hear you say it I'm a freak the hell out.

Me: oh God dad.

Chres: baby!

Yn: what!

Chres: come here!

My mom stomps into the room with a pout on her face she had her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. Some black Adidas soccer pants and a white v-neck. I got my style from my mommy she always had the lazy look going on but was still cute with it.

Chres: I need you to ask her questions then when she leaves tell me what she said.

Yn: you kill me, go downstairs.