Chapter 34• Sexual Affair/ Run It.

"it's 3 in the morning, and its not a weekend.... ohhh oh cause 3 turns into 4 and 4 turns into 5 then 6 rolls around what tryna do baby? make me cry? I don't know where you is but I know what I'm gonna do.... ooh I'm gonna find you "

Ridin x Mya

(MAINLY FOCUSED ON CHASE)

Sky POV

Chase hasn't came home yet and its 3 almost 4 in the fucking morning Chas is up wanting her daddy and his dumb ass ain't here. he was supposed to be with Khalid & Jaemoni none of them are answering they're phones. I'm a call Kadice.

Kadice: its almost 4 in the morning.

me: I know I'm sorry is Jae home?

Kadice: yea he's right here sleep.

me: he's been home the whole night?

Kadice: no he just got in about 20 minutes ago Chase went home with Khalid him & Jae were both pretty fucked up.

me: Ok thanks.

Kadice: welcome.

with that I hung up, glad Kadice told me that or chase was gone get fucked up. but then again Jae could have her lying to cover up for Chase. Mya I know my sister wouldn't lie to me. I dial her number and Khalid answers.

Khalid: he's here Sky chill.

me: don't lie for him Khalid.

Khalid: I'll send you a picture he's on the couch passed out he's drunk as fuck.

me: where's my sister?

Khalid: sleep like you need to be.

me: mmhm whatever Khalid bye.

Khalid: bye insecure ass.

me: nobody's fucking insecure.

Khalid: really? then why you calling Mya to see if I was home yet? ...... yea that's what I thought Sky.

he hung up in my face. no this nigga didn't. I put my phone on the charger and just lay down next to Chassis who finally went back to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

8 AM

Chase POV

thank fucking god I had Khalid & Jae cover for me or I would be fucked right now. they ain't lie bout me being drunk cause I was and I got a fat ass hangover right about now. but I wasn't at Khalid's shit I didn't even leave the club with them after downing 4 red cups of Pineapple ciroc we lost each other in the crowd and I ended up going home with this baddie named Mila (Mila J) I didn't sleep with shorty though I just went home with her and crashed on her couch. now she's treating my hang over.