Chapter 18: Mine

Michael & Jewel in mm along With Goldie's dress.

" I'm sorry that you seem to be confused (seem to be confused) "

Boy is mine x Monica Ft. Brandy

September 15th.

Tyrin POV

When I tell you this bitch Winnie has lost it I mean she fucking lost it. Be mad at me all you want but don't fuck with my kids that's where I draw the fucking line and I get real disrespectful. Jewel better talk to her fucking sister before I personally knock her the fuck out.

Winnie: am I not good enough!? Was me not taking care of them bastard ass kids enough!? How could you want a crack head bitch over me!?

she been talking out the side of her neck for the last 5 minutes now if I get my ass up off this couch I'm a for real choke her to fucking death. My kids are not to be fucking brought up in any negative way in any fucking argument.

Winnie: I'm giving you a baby of your own and you still want them bastard fucking kids!!

All self control went out the window I hopped up and choke slammed her ass onto the hard wood floors. She looked at me bug eyed clawing at my hand.

Me: fuck you bitch! Don't ever bring my wife or my fucking kids into shit! Bitch you lucky I don't end you right fucking now! Get your shit and get the fuck out my house! You got 10 minutes or I'm a help you!

I let her neck go getting up she slowly got up catching her breath she looked at me terrified. She wasting her little time.

Me: 9 minutes.

I grabbed my phone calling a cab then Jewel. This bitch gotta fucking go before I end up killing her ass.

Jewel: Ty w-wassup.

Me: you, Rico, and Jae need to fucking sleep sometime.

Jewel: this is only the second time.

Me: anyways book your sister a flight the bitch gotta go.

Jewel: move Rico.... What happened ?

Me: I'm sure you been filled in on me and Kaevon.

Jewel: I have, so what else happened?

Me: she brung the kids into the shit.

Jewel: no she didn't! What she say?

Me: she keep calling my fucking kids bastards.

Jewel: smack the shit out her, the hell? She lost her fucking mind calling somebody else's kid a bastard when she gave up her own damn kids at 15.

Me: what now?

Jewel: yes she got twins she don't know where they at though dumb ass gave her sons to they daddy cause my parent's told her to or they was cutting her off she don't even know her child's name.I know more about her sons then she do.