chap 7: Bout My Mommy (part. 1)

Chres POV

I knocked her ass out with one punch this bitch is fucking crazy. she done got all the same fucking tattoos as Yn, her tongue piercing, her bar, gages, third wholes, belly piercing, nose, nipples! every fucking piercing and tattoo yn had she got. I knew they're was something fucked up with her when I fucked her the other day, it wasn't all tight like I was used to, her boobs were kind of sagging to,  and she put my whole dick in her mouth licked the balls and everything. Yn don't do all that shit she might suck depending on her mood but not like that, that shit was weird as fuck.

I called the boys and they got here in 5 minutes I didn't even tell them what was going on cause they would of get here and beat the fuck out Milan for I got my answers.

Chase: WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO TO MOM!?

me: that's not your mom

Lorenz: FUCK DO YOU MEAN THATS NOT MOM?!

KHALID: SHE'S LAID THE FUCK OUT RIGHT HERE

me: alright since y'all wanna yell and shit. THATS NOT YOUR FUCKING MOM ITS MILAN, MILAN DID SOMETHING TO YOUR MOM

Jaemoni: we waking this bitch up, bout my mommy I'll beat this bitch to death

he stood over her and was bout to pull his shit out

me: aye not in my room you don't nigga!

Khalid: what in the fuck is you doing?

Jaemoni: bout to wake her ass up

Chase: with your dick?

me: y'all dumb he obviously bout to piss on her. drag her ass outside and do that I don't want piss on my floor.

Chase: throw that bitch off the balcony onto the trampoline

Lorenz: nigga she go die we do that

Jaemoni obviously fed up grabbed her hair and started dragging her ass out the room and down the stairs out back, preceding with pissing on her face, she woke up and gasped as he continued to piss on her. once he was done he fixed his self. and we stood around her all aiming guns in different areas.

me: I'm a ask you some questions every time you don't give me a straight answer, or one of us feel you lying you get a bullet alright?

she nods nervously

me: wheres my wife?!

Milan: smith has her!

Jaemoni: has her where!?

looking at Jaemoni I can see he's bout to loose it and black out he's the biggest mommas boy of them all.

Milan: I don't k-

Jaemoni shot her in her arm and she screamed in agony that's what that bitch get for testing a august.

Jaemoni: BITCH DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME

Lorenz: JAE chill man

me: where is he keeping her?

Milan: one of his hideaway homes in the woods

Khalid: where?

Milan: I can show you I don't know the address

Chase: why'd you do this shit in the first place!?

Milan: he has Juel there to! if I didn't he was gonna kill him

Khalid shot her in the same arm as Jae

Khalid: you a fucking lying ass bitch! I was just with Juel yesterday morning

Chase: how long you been acting like my momma bitch?

Milan: 4 days

me: I fucked your trifilin ass to! I should shoot you in your loose ass pussy!

Lorenz: ewww

Chase: that shit nasty

Jaemoni: I'm telling mommy!

Khalid: ran ass

Milan: I'm not loose your dads dick is just small.

we bust out laughing, ain't shit small bout my dick.

Lorenz: if that's the case my dicks small, Jaes dick is small, Khalid's dick small, and chases.

Milan: no dick in the pants ass Augusts

Jaemoni: rightttt

Chase sprays her with the water hose. Jae comes out side with Cleos collar putting it around her neck he latched the chain from the dog house onto it while Lorenz and Khalid put duct tape on her mouth, hands, and feet. bitch shouldn't of fucked with my baby.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

short but its an update and explains what's going on