chapter 12• Forever Mines.

February 19th.

Micah POV

Lately I've been feeling so bad. I've been with Desmond for a couple months now and within that couple months I've been secretly seeing Nashawn. Meanwhile everyone thinks we still hate each other when in reality we been sneaking and being lovey dovey every chance we get. I feel so terrible like I have to end it with Desmond I can't continue cheat and lie that's really foul.

??: yoooo mi- oh shit.

??: ohhhhh!

Nashawn climbed off me and I sat up covering my face as Keyon & Talia stood in the doorway snickering.

Me: stop ittt.

Talia: since when did you two get along again?

Nashawn: two months.

Keyon: damn Mic never thought you'd cheat.

Me: shut up Yon.

Keyon: just saying.

Me: get out.

Talia: whyyyy?

Me: I'll be down in a minute.

Keyon: yea aight.

They left out closing the door behind them. I laid back down as Nashawn still sat up looking at me I already knew that look.

Nashawn: can you just do the shit already man? I feel like the side nigga.

Me: your not a side nigga.

Nashawn: sure as hell what it seems like do it man for I let the nigga know my damn self.

Me: no Nashawn.

Nashawn: then hurry up and figure it the fuck out man. You swear you want just us but you still on that but it's good be on that I'm out.

He got off my bed slipping his all red harrauches onto his feet. I got up standing in front of the door pushing his chest.

Me: stop your not going anywhere.

Nashawn: don't start this man move.

Me: no, I'll do it.

Nashawn: you always say that.

Me: I'm serious Nashawn. You know I love you and your my forever I just don't wanna hurt his feelings.

Nashawn: so you'd rather hurt mines? Cool get the fuck out my way.

He pushed me to the side opening the door and I quickly pushed him against the wall grabbing his face making him look at me. He pushed my hands away and I just put them right back. He looked down at me with a blank face.

Me: stop it Nashawn I didn't mean it like that.

Nashawn: then how the fuck you mean it? If you love me so damn much it would be fuck how that nigga feel about it but you rather spare his feelings rather then mines! Fuck you Micah for real.