Chapter 58• °•°•°•

February 21st. (my birthday)

Chase POV

I had to cut Niah loose after two months cause she was just being extra as fuck for nothing. every time Cherry or me posted anything about our son Chad, or me and Cherry posted anything together she'd comment talking shit or she'd call me on some bullshit. it's gotten to the point where she's been blocked on everything and all me & Cherry's accounts are private since we realized she makes fake accounts. I had Chavez last named change to Niah cause I'm not involved with her no more so I'm not involved with him, Chassis remains in my care but fuck all that. Chadris Lorenzo August was born on January 31st spitting image of me except the grey eyes he got from Cherry. Me and Cherry live together just so Chadris ain't back and forth between us we don't have no type of relations. she too innocent for my lifestyle even though all we do is count money and make sure everything's right. we still handle dope and shit like that and she not cut out for that at all. I ain't go lie we play around a lot kiss sometimes, and I got to know her when while she was pregnant she cool as fuck and she fun that's why I like having her live with me. we currently at the mall with Chadris he on her chest and I'm pushing His stroller we're looking for a gift for mommy since today is her birthday. and it's still morning and her little kickback ain't till 3.

Cherry: Chase you should get your mom this Michael Kors set it got the matching shoes, cross body bag, and the wallet.

me: sound like you want it, ma.

Cherry: I do but this ain't about me it's about your mom.

me: well theres 3 colors which one you want Cherry?

Cherry: chase no I can buy it myself.

me: but your not going to so take your pick for I do it for you.

Cherry: the white & brown.

me: so we'll get my mom the white and gold.

Cherry: thank you.

me: it's nothing.

Cherry: come here.

I stepped as close to her as I could with our son on her chest she had wrapped one arm around my neck bringing my head down. I kissed her lips and she opened her mouth sucking on my tongue my hands moved from her waist and grabbed her ass. she pulled away smiling and hit my chest.

Cherry: doing all that in front of a these sidity ass white girls in here.

me: they'll be aight, here get the stuff and me and Chadris gone go ahead into champs.

Cherry: can you get me a Large Caramel frappe?

me: mhmmm.

Cherry: thank you.

she pecked my lips and laid Chadris in his car seat I handed her my black card and walked out the Michael kors store towards the Starbuck's getting in line.

??: he's cute and his eyes are adorable.

I looked up to see Winnie ya know Tyrin & Kaevon "best friend"? and I'm a guess she just realized it was me cause she smiled. I smiled back and she gave me a hug.

Winnie: what's his name?

me: Chadris.

Winnie: he's too cute where's your girl?

me: my baby momma? she's getting my moms gift.

Winnie: I'm just waiting for y'all to stop playing.

me: ion know what you talking about Winnie.

Winnie: you know exactly what I'm talking about Chase, y'all would be a really cute couple. she's sexy, innocent and smart your sexy, a bad boy with anger management, and smart. put that together and see where it goes.