Chapter 8• Game Day.

April 25th.

Yn POV

My baby has his big game today I was so proud of him for keeping his head in the Books and out the street shit. Ronnie told me all about little Miss. Raquel best believe I'm taking my grand kids that shit she did to Lorenz was foul. We were currently getting seated for the game I made sure everyone was here. We all had on Red USC logo Shirts with Corahn's name on it and his jersey number 16 on it in yellow. They were playing against University of Washington today.

Taija: I'll be right back.

Me: k baby.

Jaemoni: momma you know Nashawn was Micah lil boyfriend?

Me: they been flirting since they was little yea I knew, where Price, Kylie, Rico, Cherry, and Illiana?

Chase: consession stand.

Me: they better hurry up the game finna start.

The teams were running drills right now. Corahn was playing around with his he always did. He came over to us and kissed my cheek he hugged his dad and slapped hands with his brothers.

Corahn: where Tai go?

Me: I don't know she said she'd be right back.

Jaemoni: there she is, she got yo gatorade boy.

He so picky I swear during the games he'll only drink melon gatorade she handed him his bottle and he poured his Gatorade into it. He kissed her cheek thanking her before going back onto the court.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter and USC was beating Dukes ass 112- 73 my baby was showing out tonight he was really playing with Dukes player and was pissing them off on purpose. He was dribbling the ball down the court while yelling at his team mates him and his friend Zack passed the ball back and fourth between each other a couple times until Corahn was being guarded we were all up out our seats now screaming for him. he faked a left then went right catching the ball and zig zagged through players dunking it as the buzzered went off we were all screaming and yelling his name. His team started congratulating him as the cheerleaders went out and did their final cheer as the teams went back to the locker rooms. Me and Chres waited for him by the locker rooms with other players parents and family.  When he came out we hugged him.

Me: I'm so proud of you baby, you did so good out there.

Corahn: thanks ma, where they go?

Me: they in the parking lot waiting for you.

We walked out the stadium to the parking lot the kids ran Corahn screaming and stuff while we stood back with all these ballons and his congratulations gift.

Corahn: thanks you guys for being here, I love you.

Chres: congratulations son.

Chres put the box in his hands he opened it pulling out the keys he looked shocked. He had this wide ass smile on his face as he clicked the unlock button. The butterfly doors came up and he got in quick. Yes we got my baby a Buggati he been working hard he deserves it.

Corahn: who bought it?

Jalon: we all put in on it as a gift from all of us.

Corahn: I love you guys so much man.

Chres: it was your moms idea tho.

Corahn: come on momma let's take a ride.

I smiled my baby was so excited. After he hugged everyone we got into the car and he pushed the button to start it before pulling off. We just drove around LA and through Hollywood. He parked at the water front and looked at me he kind of looked guilty.