chapter 20: catch a body

Lorenz POV

alright this hoe done got me fucked up. I'll come over there and smack the fuck out of her, I don't know who she feeling like or who the fuck she thought I was but I'm not for that dumb shit. bitch just don't know and I already talked to my momma she told me to do what I gotta do so FUCK Crystal. stupid bitch shouldn't fuck with me.

I try and use my key and it won't work I start banging on the door.

Crystal: stop! your scaring the kids!

me: open this fucking door!

Crystal: no! leave!

this bitch think I'm playing with her. I step back and kick the door open.

me: bitch what the fuck is your problem? this is my fucking house! don't change no fucking locks in my house!

Crystal: what bill have you paid in this bitch the last few months?!

me: why the fuck would I pay yo fucking bills!? bitch you sound dumb! pay yo own fucking bills trick. Talia!

I go upstairs and my kids are sitting on Talia's bed together when they notice me they all jump into my arms.

Talia: you scared us daddy!

me: daddy's sorry.... what happened to your arm Cash? (Navadious middle/ nick name)

Cash: mommys friend did it.

me: Talia what happened ?

Talia: he was crying for you and mommys friend was holding his arm yelling at him.

me: who's mommys friend?

Cash: We don't know

me: alright stay right here Ok?

kids: Ok daddy!

I put them back on the bed shutting the door. I run downstairs and slam Crystal up against the wall NY her throat.

me: you let a fucking nigga put there hands on my son!? bitch you lost your fucking mind haven't you!?

Crystal: L-lorenz I-I

me: bitch I don't give a fuck! if my kids wasn't upstairs right now I'd beat the fuck out you.

I release her throat and she drops to the floor gasping for air.

me: let this be a lesson hoe

Crystal: why you doing this?!

me: cause you a hoe just like Miami and Raquel!

Crystal: so I'm your hoe now?

she nods getting on her knees in front of me she pulled my shorts down and my buddy out the slit of my boxers.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

she's been at it for a good hour now, I busted my nut along time ago but she just kept going so I let her. shit Khalia ain't go get down and do it.

me: Man move

Crystal: *stands up* I miss you

me: I don't miss you

Crystal: I thought you loved me

me: and i thought you wasn't a hoe but it looks like we both thought

Crystal: *punches my chest* I hate you!

me: tighten up for you get yo ass beat.

Crystal: fuck off!