chapter 25 || I Don't Fuck WiTh You

Yn POV

these kids & there spouses I tell ya Jaemoni got a son & he trying to work on a relationship spells DRAMA, Kaevon & Tyrin working on them, Sky & Chase act just like me & Chres, Khalid & Mya crazy asses need help, Lorenz hasn't been home since Khalia slipped up and called him Khalid & he's not talking to Khalid right now. now Micah talking bout she got her a lil boy friend .... wait what PAUSE.

Chres: you got a what? you don't even know what a boyfriend is girl.

Micah: he gave me a flower and a kiss

me: oh hell no

Chres: a kiss? kiss another boy I'm a shove my foot up yo lil narrow behind

Lorenz: mommy com'er

me: I'm coooming

I walk into the office and Lorenz is sitting in the chair with his glasses on looking over something.

Lorenz: aight maybe I'm counting wrong or we missing almost half a mill

I look over the paper and he was right they missing half a mill off there months drug trade.

me: looks like Marco ripped you guys off

Lorenz: yea the Mexican fuck did.

me: me and your dad got it, you just go check on business like you supposed to be doing.

Lorenz: I had Jaemoni go and run through all of them.

me: all 15 ?

Lorenz: yup

me: why you do that? you know how frustrated that boy gets when the workers in the business don't do exactly what he says how he wants it, he already don't like people Renz. 

Lorenz: damnitt I forgot that's why he was bitching bout going.

me: oh boy

Kaevon POV

this nigga right here, got me messed up.

Tyrin: come onnnnnn

me: noooo I wanna sit and eat ice cream

Tyrin: girl I will take you to dairy queen! now get up and go get dressed and you put heels on I'm a throw them bitches out the car window.

me: rude ass.

Tyrin: ain't shit rude but this dick! I'm just to real for yo ass.

me: what dick? you a dickless ass nigga!

Tyrin: don't play me.

I look him up and down with a mug before getting up and waddling up the stairs half way up Tyrin calls my name, I stop and turn to look at him my mouth opened slightly . he smirked while tucking his self back into his cargo shorts making me quickly turn back and continue up the stairs.

I removed my sports bra replacing it with a strapless black bra I removed my joggers leaving me in my black lace panties. I slipped on my grey maxi dress with grey toms I walked downstairs while putting my phone in my bra to see Tyrin slouching on the couch with his right hand in his cargos. I walked over and after he removed his hand from his shorts i straddled his lap.

me:  I really want ice cream boo

Tyrin: and I'm a get you some, let's go.

me: carry me

Tyrin: hell no get yo ass off me.

me: Tyrinnnnn please

he stared at me folding his arms.