chapter 9• Fucked Over.

" once it comes it comes when it leaves it leaves you ain't bout that life you can't role with me nooo no. "

Around The Clock x Tink

April 27th.

Cherry POV

Ion fuck with females who depend on niggas now Shelly she been my girl for about 8 years now. She wasn't a gold digger until a couple years ago I don't know what's going on but she finna get cut the fuck off. She's doing her twin sons father dirty he does everything for them boys and pays child support and everything and she constantly refuses to let him see his kids. I honestly don't even know who the daddy is. PAUSE I know she didn't just walk in here with my cousin in law. Oh Nah baby I'm about to go the hell off where is Chase when I need his ass to snap with me? His ass just had to go piss.

Shelly: hey boo.

Me: Ju what the hell you doing with her?

Juel: baby momma.

Shelly: what's the problem?

Me: your the problem bitch.

Shelly: excuse me?

Me: bitch you fucking heard me, I should slap them fake ass eye lashes off. Your not about to continue to do this to him not this one hell no.

Chase: wassup cuddie?

Juel: not shit shopping for my boys.

Shelly: and me.

Chase: you know that song Ratchet Commandment's by Tink?

Shelly: yea?

Chase: you know every time I hear that part when she says "if you know yo pussy loose you a hoe so do better" I think of you.

Me and Juel busted out laughing Chase just smiled like he didn't just assault her.

Me: anyways I know your gold digging ass better let him see his kids more or I'm a fuck you up.

Shelly: bitch try me I'll cut you.

Chase: don't bring a knife to a gun fight shorty.

Juel: aye I gotta be at work in 30 minutes so I'm out love y'all.

He walked out the double doors and I grabbed Chases hand walking away. I felt pulling on my hair then a hit to the face. She done fucked up. I turned and started hitting her in her face She kicked me in my knee and I fell on my back. I was still hitting her in her face though so I ain't care about being on the ground. I felt my nose start bleeding oh hell nah I pushed that bitch off and got on her and started pounding her face she head butted me. And that's when she got uppercutted not by me but Chase he picked me up off her and she struggled to get up she started coming at me again and Chase curved her ass and she hit the floor this time her ass ain't get up she went to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Me and Chase were laying in bed just kissing on each other. only thing wrong with me is she gave me a fat ass headache from head butting me and pulling my hair. Chase moved from my lips and started sucking on my neck.